Gran Turismo 5

The more I play with the demo, the more I love the game!!!
So happy to have a PS3!!! :D

least one of us is, my ps3 has been a massively overpriced dissapointment.

i use mine as a Bluray player more than a gaming machine, only reason i got the PS3 rather than a standalone bluray player is for MGS4 due out next year. my xbox360 is my main gaming machine....and HDDVD player. I consider stuff like the GT5 demo little bonus freebies to a powerful game system with an otherwise really poor game library (as far as exclusive titles anyway).

How did you get a PS3 for only $300?

Nah...... The PS3 will over come the 360, don't worry :D.

I doubt that very much, the 360 has already established a fair foothold.

PS3 in Australia, $950 for the 60gb with no packins (just the console and one controller) yeah sony no price gouging there. The shit 40gb model is $700 as well.

(AU$1 = US$0.90)

I own both and at this stage the 360 is much much better in every quantifiable way.

Ok, Xbox360 is better. Can we get back to GT5 now?

Gah............ 360 fanboy, must resist temptation to argue.....

the downloadable Tokyo Motor show footage of the GTR and Sti debut was fun to watch.

Yh Ps3 is just going to be my Blue-ray player and single player racing games console with maybe abit of multiplayer fun at home with the mates.

The Pc is the online gaming machine, soon enough we'll be playing ppl with Xbox360's in every online game.

Well, the thing is that I bought a PS3 mainly for GT. Since I saw that first teaser trailer with the Ferrari 430 at the end I knew I had to have a Ps3, but I also liked the 360 a lot.

So I decided to wait, but at the end Gt won so I got one. I'm happy to have one and I don't regret not having bought a Xbox360.
Besides, I got my PS3 when it's price was reduced so I got 2 games, 2 controllers and the 60GB console for only 500?. Not bad.

The new GTR seem very much too good I was blowin past Ferraris and what have you...

All this while I've been puddling around in arcade mode! I knew that option above ASM was important!

SOOOOOOOOOoooo much better hahaha.

The STi is quite the handler it seems lewl.

I agree :mrgreen:
[youtube]mohj_ESX6r0[/youtube]

Woof! Nice string you got going there :D.

I had my fun racing around with R3 tyres. Now the real game begins on N1 tyres. I'm still getting to grips with the tyres (I haven't touched GT4 in aaaaaaaages), but tomorrow I should be heading towards the front of the pack faster!

I just don't understand where people come from when they say this game has incorrect or bad physics :blink:

Woof! Nice string you got going there :D.

I had my fun racing around with R3 tyres. Now the real game begins on N1 tyres. I'm still getting to grips with the tyres (I haven't touched GT4 in aaaaaaaages), but tomorrow I should be heading towards the front of the pack faster!

I just don't understand where people come from when they say this game has incorrect or bad physics :blink:

Rumor has it that they spent 6 months working on the dynamics of each individual car.