So....what about Halloween?

My intentions are to consume vast amounts of alcohol, smoke many clove cigarettes, and listen to the misfits and tiger army, all in the company of my friends in Nashville. I'll also be hanging out with a girl I just met, where I will try to figure out if she likes me as much as I like her.

Should be a good night.

Nothing at all. I don't have fun on Halloween.

zenkidori said:
you guys are a bunch of fuddy duddies. how is it NOT fun to get dressed up as whatever, go to AT LEAST one party and get fucked up?
Agreed, have some fun guys! I went (to 3 parties now) as Chuck Norris, which gave me an excellent opportunity to carry an air pistol (not to the bars, I would've been shot lol), drink copious amounts of whiskey, and kick people. If only I had a Dodge pickup to cuff and toss people into.

LMAO holy shit are you serious? :roflmao: is that seriously what you think is going on here?! :roflmao: my dutch side is laughing at my german side...

Wat iz das "laughing" you talk about?

Anyway, we also celebrate St. Martin's day in a lot of regions, + carneval, easter, christmas, St. Nicholas is enough to send kids to a sugar coma in the cold months.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Also...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!

Time for a mildly entertaining YouTube vid...

[YOUTUBE]5a0RiKVmVwQ[/YOUTUBE] <-- NOT MINE!

oh yeah! I forgot to mention something! at the party on saturday, there was this chick from germany there and she had a blast from what she told me. she left early because, and I quote, "we drink, like this in Germany, but not really like this, not this much. So I leave early, get sleep and we(her and her American boyfriend) go see the mountains tomorrow. Too much drinking for me"

HAHA. :cheers:USA! USA! USA! US:puke:

I failed at my original plan. Somehow only little girls with rang at my door so I caved in and handed them candy.

I feel dirty.

I love Halloween, I finished my midterms yesterday and it's as good an excuse as any to get drunk and party.

I also man the door with the candy bowl in the pre-party hours.

I failed at my original plan. Somehow only little girls with rang at my door so I caved in and handed them candy.

I feel dirty.
Funny you should say that. My plan failed as well and I also got nothing but little girls. The first ones I killed are really starting to stink-up the joint and the remaining ones are making so much noise!

i'm a horrible person

i'm a horrible person

Funny you should say that. My plan failed as well and I also got nothing but little girls. The first ones I killed are really starting to stink-up the joint and the remaining ones are making so much noise!

If they're making noise then you're doing it wrong. What are you using to subdue them? I found out half a tennis ball filled with chloroform and some rope works wonders! Make sure you use the right type of rope though. Too rough and they make even more noise than the should, I like to go for synthetic fibers. Those minute skin shavings fall right off.

Last edited:
I am right now on the candy passing out duties. I hate it, but you know what? When some 5 year old kid comes to the door all nervous and leaves gratified, it makes you feel pretty good.

I am right now on the candy passing out duties. I hate it, but you know what? When some 5 year old kid comes to the door all nervous and leaves gratified, it makes you feel pretty good.

That?s the best part of Halloween! (After you get too old to trick-or treat that is) All the little kids are so cute!! But no one ever comes down my drive so I go to friend's houses and take over candy duty. :D

If I didn't have to work tonight, I'd come hand it out for you. :p

I was going to setup some speakers connected to my MP3 player and play a vicious dog growl/bark loop, but I'm a wimp. I've just turned all the lights out in the house. :p

I know what Kimi will be for Holloween :p
uusiuusiSP_vi.jpg

I'm trying to read this book for my class and my neighbor is playing some gay Halloween music all loud - weird trance remixes of the Halloween theme song too :mad: