Random Thoughts....

$159.99/ the awesome beer place in North Prov

My roommate bought his bottle and im getting mine this weekend(forgot i had to pay cable:p)

Do let me know how it is... I'm going to have to look my damnedest around here to find it. Because of Pennsylvania's "Blue Laws" I doubt I'll be able to find it here, as there are no beer distributors that are high end enough to carry it.

Do let me know how it is... I'm going to have to look my damnedest around here to find it. Because of Pennsylvania's "Blue Laws" I doubt I'll be able to find it here, as there are no beer distributors that are high end enough to carry it.

Most of the 10k bottles are here in New England with only a few scattered around the US and rest of the world.

So I just got back from my ASIA Club meeting (oh gee, that's a surprise*) and I just felt like ranting...

You know what? Fuck the Chancellor of Syracuse University. Seriously, she's annoying the crap out of me. She's always promoting this diversity bullshit, this irritating PR ass-kissing load of bollocks to make us look like we're cultured and sophisticated in a desperate attempt to get even more minorities to apply here to get rejected by Affirmative Action.

Turns out, we've been petitioning for an Asian-American Studies program for 10 years now. TEN YEARS. We've already got Native American Studies, African-American Studies, Latino Studies, South American Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, South Asian Studies...but nooo, Asians are the biggest minority group on campus by percentage (6%) and we get fucking shafted. It's been rejected by the school board 3 times before. What's even worse is that the people who initiated this talked to the Associate Dean, and you know what she said, "if you want to take Asian-American Studies, get out of this school." We pay good money to go to this school, and we can't decide what programs we want to take?

And while we're at it, bring back the Orangemen!

*Actually, tbh I only joined initially to try to pick up Asian girls. Like half the people in the club, mostly.

^ They have South-Asian studies but not Asian-American? That's odd.

I just heard this on a local Chicago radio station:

Tickets for the long anticipated Led Zeppelin reunion concert are easier to aquire than tickets for a Hanna Montana concert at the Allstate Arena in Chicago.

I wanted to swallow a gun barrel after hearing that.

Tickets for the long anticipated Led Zeppelin reunion concert are easier to aquire than tickets for a Hanna Montana concert at the Allstate Arena in Chicago.

Esssh.... And the Zeppelin reunion is in London too. Who would rather go to see Hanna "I'm gonna be a huge whore in 10 years" Montana than London!?

I'm planning on purchasing myself an S2 license for Live for Speed sometime in the near future. :D

<-- Recently registered at lfs.net

Wow! And I thought hell had already frozen over when Kimi cracked a smile! Darn kids today wouldn't know good music if it came and punched them in the face. <_<

I wish! I signed up for their email list in late September when the news came out, and they promised me the opportunity IF I WAS SELECTED to buy them on Oct. 1st.

...haven't heard from them since...:cry:

...it's probably because I don't know WTF a postcode is. Use ZIP codes like true Americans, you bloody Limeys! :p

At Postcount 2101 spam was beginning:

What happen?
Someone set us up the +1.
We get timewaste.
What!
Random thread turn on.
It's KaJuN!

How are you not-a-dudes!
All your spam are belong to us.
You are on the way to infraction!

What you say?

You have no chance to reply make your poll.
HA HA HA HA . . . .

Just a minor note..
I am stepping down from admin for a few months while I deal with a few issues in my life. I will still be maintaining the servers, but I won't be active in the community for a while.

~Q

Just a minor note..
I am stepping down from admin for a few months while I deal with a few issues in my life. I will still be maintaining the servers, but I won't be active in the community for a while.

~Q

That sucks, hopefully you'll be back sooner rather than later. We'll be missing your particular brand of evil!

Just a minor note..

~Q

:cry: Good look Quicky

Ps. I want to play Halo coop on live with you again.

Just a minor note..

~Q

Hope everything works out Quiky - all the best mate.

It sucks buying beer for your own tasing purposes cuz no mater how much you try to appreciate each one u evntually end up drunk at the end.

which has happened now(after 3 unfiltered wheats and an eisbock)

Most of the 10k bottles are here in New England with only a few scattered around the US and rest of the world.

There's a very boutique'ish bottle shop near me, I am so going there to suss out if it's coming to Australia. Failing that, I'm going to be enjoying some quality beers with my lady friend tonight. Yum.

So I just got back from my ASIA Club meeting (oh gee, that's a surprise*) and I just felt like ranting...

You know what? Fuck the Chancellor of Syracuse University. Seriously, she's annoying the crap out of me. She's always promoting this diversity bullshit, this irritating PR ass-kissing load of bollocks to make us look like we're cultured and sophisticated in a desperate attempt to get even more minorities to apply here to get rejected by Affirmative Action.

Turns out, we've been petitioning for an Asian-American Studies program for 10 years now. TEN YEARS. We've already got Native American Studies, African-American Studies, Latino Studies, South American Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, South Asian Studies...but nooo, Asians are the biggest minority group on campus by percentage (6%) and we get fucking shafted. It's been rejected by the school board 3 times before. What's even worse is that the people who initiated this talked to the Associate Dean, and you know what she said, "if you want to take Asian-American Studies, get out of this school." We pay good money to go to this school, and we can't decide what programs we want to take?

Blake, that's fucked. How can they say they won't teach Asian-American studies if that's the largest % minority AND the community has been trying to get it done for a decade? That's very fucked up.

*Actually, tbh I only joined initially to try to pick up Asian girls. Like half the people in the club, mostly.

:lol: LOLZ

WTF? That's not cool at all. Why would you want to go see Hanna Montana over LZ???!!!:?

At Postcount 2101 spam was beginning:

What happen?
Someone set us up the +1.
We get timewaste.
What!
Random thread turn on.
It's KaJuN!

How are you not-a-dudes!
All your spam are belong to us.
You are on the way to infraction!

What you say?

You have no chance to reply make your poll.
HA HA HA HA . . . .

WHAT!?! You drunk?

Just a minor note..

~Q

Best of luck with everything Quiky.