The Girly Top Gear Appreciation Thread

Have you ever considered playing the game "shag, marry and murder" with using the TG three?
To anyone with no sense of humor: this is not ment to be offensive or threatening, it's just a bit of fun.

I'd love to play, but don't want to murder any of them, and most definately don't want to marry them either LOL!!

It's really nice to see that girls like Top Gear. In here, most girls would listen to silly music with their phone and fail at their driving test. Sometimes I think my perfect GF would be an Alfa-Romeo owner - but that's not possible, because every 9 out of 10 girls in my school doesn't even know what an Alfa-Romeo is.

I really should go live in England, don't I?
Funny you should say "an alfa owner" cause I know of a totally hot girl living in Holon (near Tel Aviv) who owns one of the best looking Alfa's I've ever seen (heavily modified 133). She always comes to the petrol heads get togethers we arrange. Try to look for her on CarsForum or maybe Skala. She's a godess!

Have you ever considered playing the game "shag, marry and murder" with using the TG three?
To anyone with no sense of humor: this is not ment to be offensive or threatening, it's just a bit of fun.

Shag, marry or kiss, then you at least have a chance with all of them!<3:angel: I couldn't murder any of them, slap round the face maybe.....

I think if you were to shag JC, this is what you'd see:

jeremy-hardcore.gif

...yyeeeaa.... I'm not sure you'd want to experience that. :yucky:

I know I know this is like the 3rd place I've posted this gif, but I promise its the last :bangin:

I think if you were to shag JC, this is what you'd see:

jeremy-hardcore.gif

...yyeeeaa.... I'm not sure you'd want to experience that. :yucky:

Hmmmm, but I'm sure he'd only do that face if he was with a minger. I am not a minger, so I bet he'd look more like this...

*PAH, it won't let me upload, but it's GOOD. You'll just have to imagine!!

Last edited:
I'm glad girls like the TG 3, especially James and Jeremy. Means all blokes are in with a chance haha

If a overweight, balding opinionated middle aged man can pull women, I feel rather more confident!!!!

OK, maybe this will work... and if not, I'll give up!!

vjbjezza_002.gif

(Thanks Viper!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: LP
:rofl:

Wow, this thread started out as a normal "Hey, Top Gear's cool!" thread, and quickly spiraled down into the female version of a "Vicky's tits!" thread. :lol:

Spiraled down?
I think heated up would be a more accurate term LOL

We do watch for the cars too - honest!!

Jezzabelle, after watching Jezza's latest DVD and cutting out a segment for my avatar, I just had to make you this.

jezzastiggy.png

:jeremy:<3:stig:

Ps. It's all in good fun, I don't mind if you have a crush on him, I just have to tease you because I'm a little devil :p

It's OK, I was The Stig that day, so no need for the green eyed monster to jump out of the screen LOL!!

Oo, I so want to join in here! Top Gear isn't very well known in Sweden, although rather a few guys in school are happy to discuss it with me. Guess if it's popular to borrow my iPod during classes - I've got all the seasons in there. :)

But I have to say I find the Jeremy clips somewhat disturbing! (No offense, Jezzabelle) :)

OOO, Nev, Sweden, land of the Koenigsegg!! I love that car A LOT!