[10x04] November 4th, 2007

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
well, this kinda is a bit of torrent talk... but i hope you'll forgive me

at what time does the show air in britain? i was just wondering cos normally i download it on monday afternoon, but today im iching to get it so im gonna download it tonite, but it would really help if i knew when it airs so i can make a guestimation of when it will be out as a torrent (and not have to be a little reloading monkey on the front page)

It airs at 8 or 9 in Britain. Should be done in 20 minutes. :)

well, this kinda is a bit of torrent talk... but i hope you'll forgive me

at what time does the show air in britain? i was just wondering cos normally i download it on monday afternoon, but today im iching to get it so im gonna download it tonite, but it would really help if i knew when it airs so i can make a guestimation of when it will be out as a torrent (and not have to be a little reloading monkey on the front page)

Just use the torrent feed.

James shirt in the studio was quite flaming.

Fantastic episode... well done team.

Well that was alright, not as good as the US special and not as good as last episode but did had a few good moments. The filming was great and the conclusion was nice but apart from that, they cross a hugh open space, so not much happens. So all in all, nice episode but by far not the best.

awesome... I slightly want some shit car like that now....

Well that was amazing, I can't believe it all 3 cars made it. A very good ep quite disappointed none of them got killed to death by a lion or hippo.

Was much better than the American Show. Who would have thought a Hitler-mobile could make it across Africa without breaking down.

Absolutely superb episode, in my opinion, in the great tradition of the American Special, Polar Special and Amphibious cars in terms of classic cocking about!

awesome... I slightly want some shit car like that now....

Lol yeah I have found myself wanting to look for Opel Kadetts on Ebay now :p

haha i can't believe they all made it, i really want an old opel now too, but i don't want to drown it in a river. love Jezza's anti-lion protection too. and i guess the lesson there is we should all buy beetles...

great show though, really brilliant. they never fail in coming up with daft/impossible ideas do they :D

I enjoyed that a lot more than the American special, it just felt a lot more real, and it was just documenting a massive road trip really.

There wasn't really anything that seemed overly contrived, which was a pleasant surprise!

That's another place to add to the "I really want to visit and take photos" list.

Great episode. I now tend to find it very predictable how the cars always are fine, miracles happen too often on Top Gear.

I was almost crying when i thought Oliver wasn't going to make it. So glad he did :)

Brilliant episode :D It does show though that there is NO reason for anybody to own a 4x4 :)

I enjoyed that a lot more than the American special, it just felt a lot more real, and it was just documenting a massive road trip really.

There wasn't really anything that seemed overly contrived, which was a pleasant surprise!

That's another place to add to the "I really want to visit and take photos" list.
Having been to africa and spent time in areas around where they were, I have to tell you that you absolutely must go there before you die. I've been a few places but Africa is the one place I know 100% I will return to. It is such a visceral, real, eye opening place and you never want to leave.

That was an amazing episode. The camaraderie and spirit was there. I loved Richard falling in love with his car. The modifications on the cars were excellent. And the awe inspiring scenery was brilliantly shot.

Mind you lads, I don't think any of you will be ever able to take over Attenborough's job!

I love Oliver - when I was a child Opel Kadetts were everywhere! Probably just because the man who lived downstairs ran an Opel garage across the street :D
On another note: Jeremy should be shot for constantly mispronouncing Lancia - honestly, what's the point in having an Italian car if you cannot even say its name properly. That may be the reason why it constantly packed up: it was offended and you should not insult hot-blooded Italians...