priuschat.com

Man, that is aNICE house. Location and all.

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow, I registered for that forum and it is even slower than the Prius itself which I think is quite an achievement.

And this thread is sheer gold. :D

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA oh god oh god I'm going to die..............AAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

I do support people putting tastefully modified lips/bodykit on cars regardless of make/model... but on a Prius, doesn't it defeat the purpose of the car, I would think the new bodykit would create more drag and increase fuel consumption.

EDIT: And Uwe... that thread is really funny someone posted it here awhile back and they were saying how their car was faster than an Enzo from 0-6... I laughed so hard :lol:

only reason he beat me.. is because he tops around 150.

Yeah, my car is in fact as quick as a Ferrari. Only difference is that the Ferrari drives faster.. well.. erm..:blink:

These guys make the Leyland club look cool

crotch rocket(i think it was a kawasaki.. but my recolection on what kind of jap sport bike it was is not so good ) vs prius
prius kept up with the bike through the first gear (did this one over in freemont CA heading twords the dumbarton bridge) mad.gif

Yeaaaa.. Maybe if it was a moped...

I didn't even notice the bodykit, it looks nearly the same as stock. I did notice the horrendous chrome wheels, and thought that was what the group buy was for.:lol:

Of course, once I clicked the link I saw that they are willing to spend $1400+paint for that bodykit that makes it look like....well a prius, that had me rolling.:roflmao:

Yeaaaa.. Maybe if it was a moped...
hah, no, mopeds have insane accelerations off the line. every person there is just lying through their teeth. For what reason, i have no idea...

Kenstyle is a company that makes high quality legit products. I see nothing wrong with that kit. It looks good.

I personally don't care what the car is. If it looks good to me, thats all that matters.

I raced the 400h against a viper on a roll start.. he couldn't catch up. lol

Im sorry, but this
3LexusM_m.jpg

Is not going to beat this
dodge-viper-srt10.jpg

Mustang GT 5.0 VS. prius
(a personal note on this one, it was an up hill and around a curve race) Victory for the prius cool.gif
(location Canada College Farm hill blvd entrence heading up to the college)

And this
Prius-1331-400-248.jpg

Is not going to beat this (even if it is going UP HILL)
mustang5.JPG

The Prius just looks stupid in general. You cant make it look any better.

To see my opinion on the Prius, view my sig.

First Link:
Roflcopters at how some of them think the kit is "too agressive".

Second Link:
After CPR, I was brought back to life to tell you that I think they consider a "victory" one where their car manages to nudge across the white line before the other guy's car lays down the power and carbon output.

Also, arguing about the Camry, guy mentions that I-4s only came in 2.0's, no more. Unfortunately I know a few Swedish gals who would disagree...

Last edited:
I think the kit actually looks pretty good. It's not garish or over-the-top, and at least it doesn't look like this...

pimped_prius.jpg

:puke:

And if you're on a crotch rocket and you lose to a Prius, you deserve to have your bike confiscated. As well as your testicles. Ok, hand 'em over to the bailiff, and sign these release forms on your way out.

prius vs 87 camry 4cyl 2.4L manual

BATTLE OF THE TITANS! SOUND THE TRUMPETS!

300b.jpg

Why the hell would you add more weight with a bodykit on a Prius? It's like the 17-year olds round my end who buy a stock Fiesta and then whack a huge fartpipe on it and fit a spoiler that could a put a Subaru WRX to shame, it just makes it heavier, adds no down force and makes the gorillas wonder why the tank empties so quickly...

crotch rocket(i think it was a kawasaki.. but my recolection on what kind of jap sport bike it was is not so good ) vs prius
prius kept up with the bike through the first gear (did this one over in freemont CA heading twords the dumbarton bridge) mad.gif

haha, thats where I live... I wonder if I could find him to have a race? beaten by a man in a 4wd pickup, that would be a sad day for Prius owners everywhere...

In response to someone saying that the 5.0L Mustang would easily beat the Prius.

ok yet again up hil and around a turn the turn being the crucial parts. MUSTANGS like all american cars do not handle. yes they go fast in a straight line, but they do not go fast around a turn and that is where the prius can beet it. so you are wrong.
as for the bike, you idiot bikes dont get to 60 in first gear.
any what ever believe what you want i know what i know.

Yea, I'm pretty confident a 5.0L Mustang will out handle a Prius. Of course has anyone on that forum mentioned how a 5.0L Mustang will cause less damage to the environment than a Prius from its construction to its destruction?
The birth place of the Prius's batteries:
OLF_02_02.jpg

In response to someone saying that the 5.0L Mustang would easily beat the Prius.

lol... aren't prius's on some environmentally friendly low grip rubbers to give it less friction while coasting? Handle better than a mustang :lol:... I doubt it'll even outrun a standard Corolla