Where would you like to see the magazine?

I'm very happy with the NZ version because they have recently switched to the UK format. I get it every month :)

Hmmm,
Sounds great for all you guys not in Ireland or the UK.

Last edited:
A quick question for US readers / viewers : how much do you look at topgear.com? Would you use it more often if there was US news and features on there too?

A quick question for US readers / viewers : how much do you look at topgear.com? Would you use it more often if there was US news and features on there too?

Maybe a bit more, but not that much. I get my US news elsewhere. I already visit fairly often.

Features for US users would be great. Definitely some easy to find NTSC DVDs.

Last edited:
Some answers :

- thanks for giving me some views on topgear.com, more opinions welcome please
- Argentina : not yet, but possibly next year
- US distribution : I'll try to get a list and post it here in the next few weeks

Just dropping my twopence here, without having read all the previous pages. I do apologise if this is just a repeat or even off topic.

Round here you can get the UK version in the big cities or at airports. But it arrives very unreliably; there's either still the old issue on sale, none at all because it hasn't arrived yet, or the new one has already sold out immediately after arrival. And you might have already guessed my degree of luck there.

I know, you can get a subscription, but thanks to P&P it's whopping expensive. Also, I've had some direct subscriptions from the UK before (a different mag though) and they always arrived in a really sorry state - we would call it "as if a cow had chewed on it". That's why I've sworn never to subscribe internationally again.

My suggestion therefore would be an e-mag. No additional delivery costs and it arrives in pristine condition! And you don't need to build an extension to house a library!

Not really, i dont want to go onto TG.com to read american/domestic news.

I've never looked at topgear.com. Other websites already give enough news for American cars.

I look at the website a few times a week, usually just for updates on cars or episodes or just to see what's up in the world of cars/top gear. Although it is sometimes depressing not being able to enter some of the contests. :p But its understandable too.

As for the mazagine I would love to be able to find it more easily in the states. As far as I know Borders is the only place where I live that sells it, and I haven't seen it recently. And when I do its usually an issue or two behind. And I'm dieing to get the newest issue about the reventon. So I'll be hunting ebay.

OK, I've been away for a while, so let me try and catch up.

1) All those of you in the UK, make sure you don't miss this month's issue, which is on sale in, like, a couple of days time. It has a free DVD - The Challenges - which is, well, you can guess...

2) The US - still in the pipeline but a long way off, so keep watching. Log on to www.topgear.com if you don't want to buy the mag ... but we do have a cunning plan to get the price down so keep watching the bookstores.

3) Australia - you should find it much easier to get hold of the magazine from this month onwards.

4) Scandinavia - Sweden is in the pipeline for late 2007, keep watching this space.

5) Bulgaria - launching soon.

6) Malaysia & Singapore - launching in a few days time!

Also, go and have a look at the BBC Worldwide channel on YouTube and you'll get some extra TG goodness featuring Jason Barlow and Tom Ford (with his Top Gear hat on).

When did it launch in Singapore? And how do I subscribe to it?

Sorry, my mistake - we've launched in Malaysia but Singapore is coming next year. It's with the same company as Malaysia, they've just delayed Singapore for a few months.

ATTENTION ITALIAN TOP GEAR FANS

Visit www.topgearitalia.it for the chance to gain a very special invitation!

what struck me as odd when i was in australia was the pricing. i know they have their own mag, but then there was the imported uk mag and boy was it expensive. i seriously contemplated buying a few times, especially the isle of man bit from august or september (thereabouts) but sheesh.. it was like twice the price (at least).

i for my part would always want the original (uk) version more than any other localized one. just a matter of preference...