Dads new 2008 Ram 1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy something to dig yourself out of this mess?

g3shovel.jpg

I'll race the kid again, except get it on vid.

I swear to god. Its a white, base model 328xi. Slow as shit.

I know C/D did a 0-60mph test on the 328i and got 6.0 seconds or so. But the xi's can be a lot slower than the i's.

6.3 seconds is what they got for the RWD, and said the X came in at 7.0-7.1.

Its very close and can come down to the driver.

BTW for a 35k car, 7 seconds to 60 is WEAK.

Why wouldnt you just go for an 07 G35 or an Acura TL for the same $$ instead of getting a slow 3 series?

Why wouldnt you just go for an 07 G35 or an Acura TL for the same $$ instead of getting a slow 3 series?

Because people like the badge.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled discussion about a 2008 DODGE FRIGGIN' RAM.

Else the guy who started the thread with run you over with it.

Maybe.

Possibly.

Well, who knows. But he could. Because it's like a big truck and all. I know it wouldn't work as well in my Buick. But it'd sure be fun, especially with my studded snow tires in.

<_<

What!?

This kid weighs probably 230lbs. (extra weight) and i just know how to drive. He was a cocky ass in his brand new BMW and was pissed when i took off ahead of him in my truck.

You just know how to drive.

Is that a statement to your ability, eg you just learnt?

We are deviating from the point of this thread, but 7 seconds to 60 is more than adequate for most people. Many of the people that are looking to buy in that price range don't really care at all as long as it feels moderately quick.

We are deviating from the point of this thread, but 7 seconds to 60 is more than adequate for most people. Many of the people that are looking to buy in that price range don't really care at all as long as it feels moderately quick.

Well, it would just bug me spending that kind of money on a car, and knowing there are atleast 2 others out there that are far superior to it :D

And between you and me, if it were my money, i'd cop a 2007 G35S Sedan 6mt over a 2007 BMW 335i 6MT sedan.

Well my dad tried a 0-60 count on his new ram and he did it in about 6.9 seconds. For a full size pickup, thats pretty fucking fast. lol

^ I've been looking forward to them too. Top Gear is in less than 24 hrs! :woot:

Well my dad tried a 0-60 count on his new ram and he did it in about 6.9 seconds. For a full size pickup, thats pretty fucking fast. lol

Pickups are very fast lol Light rearend+big V8 and lots of torque=tire squeeler lol 8)

It's a long weekend, maybe we should give him another day? :lol:

OH CRAP I FORGOT,

Boys don't worry, I'm on it.

I think a 24 hour banzor is in order. A pinky swear is a sacred contract!

(Or change his custom title to "Dirty stinking liar" for a day :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.