Random Thoughts....

^nice... I might see you at the airport then if I can't change my flight :p... leaving the same day as you.

Asian flights leave in the afternoon/evening usually don't they?
My flight is in the morning, 14 odd hours then the houston flight.

Asian flights leave in the afternoon/evening usually don't they?
My flight is in the morning, 14 odd hours then the houston flight.

mine is at about 3... thought all US bound flights had to have a connection somewhere, in most cases, Hong Kong. Or are you going via LA?

Quite the article very good authenic LOL from that. Just to clairify I do lol when I say lol except in this sentance explaining it, so disregard the last two lols.

mine is at about 3... thought all US bound flights had to have a connection somewhere, in most cases, Hong Kong. Or are you going via LA?

Melbourne->LA->Houston

On a side note, on the way home from my exam yesterday I was in the right hand lane on springvale road (maybe 2km up from the glen) and some idiot in a 316i auto matic with gay exhaust tried to drag me off (I accelerated normally and was still quicker than him and my car is fairly slow) but and here's the big but a Telstra VAN also dragged him off and was faster ;)

?? All Aussie flights to the US go via LA...

On a side note, on the way home from my exam yesterday I was in the right hand lane on springvale road (maybe 2km up from the glen) and some idiot in a 316i auto matic with gay exhaust tried to drag me off (I accelerated normally and was still quicker than him and my car is fairly slow) but and here's the big but a Telstra VAN also dragged him off and was faster ;)

hahaha, idiots make the world a funnier place :lol:

I love those stupid fart cannon exhausts when retards fit them to auto (almost as enjoyable as them claiming huge powergains) it's HARDKORE 'YO

ugh, i'll never get my licence. my dad has to put up with me analyzing and doubting every corner i apex, parking spot i pull into and every hesitation i make. and i have to get it before january :(

3 weeks of hell until holidays and freedom. please god let me pass lol.

ugh, i'll never get my licence. my dad has to put up with me analyzing and doubting every corner i apex, parking spot i pull into and every hesitation i make. and i have to get it before january :(

Just go to Canberra they have cerial box licenses there :rolleyes:

Personally I think you learn very little when you're driving with your parents and that you learn more in your first week of solo driving than you do in your entire "supervised" period.

My tip for the exam (as cliche as it sounds) is be confident and consistent

You guys don't have driving instructor schools? Here in the US or at least in MA if you go and take a drivers-ed course you get a reasonable discount on your insurance. plus most of the instructors are on a first name basis with the people who admin the tests so they know almost exactly what the tester will have you do. When i had my test my instructor took us there early and he literally went through the whole test with us about a half an hour before we were actually tested.

also good luck with what i assume are exams.

I distinctly remember I was on a QF flight bound for either the US or Canada that had a stop over in Hong Kong... or was that LHR?... hmm

Really? That's bizzare. Going via anywhere other than LAX is just out of the way. Especially LHR, cos that trip would take more than 30 hours whereas LAX is only about 14 away...

Really? That's bizzare. Going via anywhere other than LAX is just out of the way. Especially LHR, cos that trip would take more than 30 hours whereas LAX is only about 14 away...

I was wondering that too. LHR is only 2,000 miles away from being the complete geological opposite of Melbourne, and about 1,600 miles farther away from Melbourne than Houston is.