What's your car's drag coefficient?

Same as Silverstars, .33, and you can tell it is because at 135 mph my cars engine just gives up against the torrent of wind.

Same as Silverstars, .33, and you can tell it is because at 135 mph my cars engine just gives up against the torrent of wind.
Damn our hood scoops! :lol:

/not sure if those even matter in the equation

Damn our hood scoops! :lol:

/not sure if those even matter in the equation

It sure doesn't help, but it is not as bad as the 04-05 STi. With that honking Hoover attachment on the hood of them, it would start vibrating at high speeds, and I mean vibrate so much it was blurry..

Toyota never seemed to reveal the drag coefficient of my car despite saying in the brochure how the aerodynamics improved. The only number I could find was 0.38 which is not good, seems bad compared to my dad's Avalon at 0.28. Despite that, the Avalon still drove like a brick.

From google around my MB S500 has an drag coefficient of 0.27, the GTI is 0.32. For the Harley is must be pretty bad as, well, its mostly me that is blocking the air =P

It sure doesn't help, but it is not as bad as the 04-05 STi. With that honking Hoover attachment on the hood of them, it would start vibrating at high speeds, and I mean vibrate so much it was blurry..
True, the last gen sure did have some big suckers on the hood!8)

I think I've seen it happen to me once when I was still in California, was driving into the wind at Interstate speed. Not so much the scoop, but I could see the whole hood was shaking at the fender gaps.:?

0.35. Not bad for a round-ish brick. :lol:

0.32. Not bad for a 15 year old car :)

@British Rover - You sold the old Disco??

from what i can find the BF 323 Hatchback has either a .33 or a .35

i remember reading somewhere the Subaru SVX has one of the if not the lowest reading of a production car

EDIT: SVX not the lowest but still hella low at .29

I think it was a good drag co at the time:), the car was still supposedly clocked once at 164.4 MPH , which isn't bad for 230hp.

I'm a bit uncertain about mine, because there's two different figures (found with a quick Google).

I own a Ford Telstar, which is essentially a Mazda 626 with a different front. Now, having googled the 626, I ended up getting 0.32. However, I did the same with the Telstar, which had a forum post saying the 4cyl version (mine) is 0.29 and the 6cyl 0.31 (width of tyres).

I'm inclined to believe the first one, 0.32

0.30 for my dad's E90.

BTW, 0.075 - PAC-Car II Concept, 2005