Random Thoughts....

I want to congratulate the Dutch on their EM 2008 group draw. Best of luck to you guys. :mrgreen:

France
Netherlands
Italy
Romania

Mwhahaha

/drunk.
//at least I corrected my fuckin' spelling mistakes.
///I swore I'd never do this again.
////...slashies included. fuckin' N.B.

hahaha, drunk on the computer. Yeah, that worked well for me on facebook last night, I wrote to a mate to tell him how much "aloboholl" I had had at the (work) party.

/Aloboholl, best drunk word ever
//My status was interesting
///lolz, internetz!

I want to congratulate the Dutch on their EM 2008 group draw. Best of luck to you guys. :mrgreen:

France
Netherlands
Italy
Romania

Mwhahaha

Yeah nice group! :lol:
At least this time Germany should make it to the quarter finals.:lol::lol: Still without the English this tournament will be far too normal :rolleyes:

In other news; What's with this new guy psdf? have I missed something here? :blink:

You an I both apparently. He's some troll from the IRC. I have a feeling it's gonna get interesting.

Ah, psdf. Where to begin? Well, I suppose one could start by saying he's not so much a troll as he is 4chan personified. Not a member of 4chan or a /b/tard, mind you, but 4chan itself.

Ah, psdf. Where to begin? Well, I suppose one could start by saying he's not so much a troll as he is 4chan personified. Not a member of 4chan or a /b/tard, mind you, but 4chan itself.

yea, get used to seeing lotsa these ******

According to the updated google earth, there in now a portal to a parallel universe in my garden

well seeing i got the same from you, all is fair. and i still see you're too immature to take this to pm. that says a lot.

i'm not going to repeat myself a third time; if you're really that thick, you're not worthwhile.

You are the one who keeps bringing it up.
Continue the shit throwing in this thread and your posting privileges will be removed from the off-topic section.

Not showing much respect for anyone lately I see. :rolleyes: Cut the girl some slack! I'd be royally pissed if the same thing happened to me. Those guys acted like total jerks and throughly humiliated her and what do you do? Penalize them for it? Nope. You further victimize the victim. Classy.

Good to know the organizers here are caring and fair to the members they serve.

Okay, i have searched and searched but i can't find the post that all this is about, i hope it was not deleted i just made popcorn!

Okay, i have searched and searched but i can't find the post that all this is about, i hope it was not deleted i just made popcorn!

I've prepared steak tips in a red wine reduction as well. would you like a TV tray so you can sit here on the couch too?

So...

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/02/V8.jpgs, anyone?

Eh, no. I thought my Subaru had an extreme engine placement, Audi takes the cake.

Speaking of Subaru, yesterday it snowed about 2 cm's, so before the freezing rain started, I hopped into my AWD plaything, found an empty parking lot at a hospital, and learned how to drive an AWD car in the snow.

I love it! You can do power slides, but recover quickly with minimum countersteering by just stepping on the gas. Straight line acceleration with lots of gas is a breeze, if I had snow tires it would be downright boring. And drifting is possible by feinting. Oh, and AWD donuts make me dizzy.

^ Even though my only experience with AWD drifting is with the FXR in Live for Speed, I agree. AWD drifting is fun!

I'm contributing to light pollution by having my computer mointor on, noise pollution by listening to my Need for Speed music collection (mainly the done in-house, non-EA Trax stuff from NFS2 and 3) and air pollution by the power plant producing the electricity and exhaling.

All thoughts that came to me as I was rereading "the Melissa Files."