Random Thoughts....

Wow. Because local news doesn't make us paranoid enough, now I have to worry about getting flesh-eating bacteria next time I brush my teeth?

Sheesh, can't you just wash it out yourself? :rolleyes:

I'd just bring my own plastic cups. Much easier than trying to wash them out with the bar soaps you get at most hotels.

Damn am I excited for Global Warming its pretty cold out right now.

If you're staying in a hotel, word of advice: don't use the cups in the room.

Come ON, people, do you not have immune systems for a reason? People think that living in some kinds of sterile world is the best idea ever, but our immune systems do need exercise. And, hey, those glasses probably have much fewer microbes than your keyboard or telephone, two of the dirtiest items in your home.

The most important question: What kind of beer?

Go back to your wine thread. :p

/I actually had a wine question for you the other day.
//I've since forgotten it.
///I'm sure I'll remember and PM you with it...
////What goes best with slashies?

Hey, I drink beer as well as wine!

Send me that PM when you remember your question, I'll do my best to answer it.

Vancouver Island != Vancouver... I know Quebec is a distinct nation and all that jazz but brush up on your Canadian geography man. :p

lol wtf? dude u live in vancouver

In other news, Knorkator is an awesome band. Any metal band that covers Boney M is A+ in my books.

They're apparently funny if you speak German. I don't unfortunately.

Vancouver Island != Vancouver... I know Quebec is a distinct nation and all that jazz but brush up on your Canadian geography man. :p

lol aahhh it's close enough the weather there is still decent

It's Friday so at 4:15pm I head 'round to my friends house to lift weights as usual. He's expecting me. I'm dressed in gym my clothes and carrying a bag with my towel and a bottle of Gatorade etc.

I get there and knock on his door and there's no answer. I ring the bell and knock again and still no answer.

I assume he's just running late because it wouldn't be the first time so I decide to wait. 10 minutes go by. 15 minutes go by. After about 25 minutes I think to myself "maybe he's arrived home and gone in through the back door and I've missed him" so I knock and ring again.

Within five seconds his girlfriend opens the door and tells me he's not here and that he's running late but she lets me in to wait inside.

I swear she was in there the whole time but let me wait outside like a jackal, hoping I'd just go away.

We get inside and sit for a few moments and then she remembers that after work he's going to go visit a friend of his to by something and then he's going to go see another friend of ours to split it up and sell the other half.

Apparently this was all planned out the day before but he didn't call me to tell me that I shouldn't bother coming by and he didn't even call me to ask if I'd like to buy some as well! That slippery little shit! He's fucked my whole afternoon up and he's left me dry! And everyone else is going to be flush while I've got nothing!

:mad:

It's Friday so at 4:15pm I head 'round to my friends house to lift weights as usual. He's expecting me. I'm dressed in gym my clothes and carrying a bag with my towel and a bottle of Gatorade etc.

I get there and knock on his door and there's no answer. I ring the bell and knock again and still no answer.

I assume he's just running late because it wouldn't be the first time so I decide to wait. 10 minutes go by. 15 minutes go by. After about 25 minutes I think to myself "maybe he's arrived home and gone in through the back door and I've missed him" so I knock and ring again.

Within five seconds his girlfriend opens the door and tells me he's not here and that he's running late but she lets me in to wait inside.

I swear she was in there the whole time but let me wait outside like a jackal, hoping I'd just go away.

We get inside and sit for a few moments and then she remembers that after work he's going to go visit a friend of his to by something and then he's going to go see another friend of ours to split it up and sell the other half.

Apparently this was all planned out the day before but he didn't call me to tell me that I shouldn't bother coming by and he didn't even call me to ask if I'd like to buy some as well! That slippery little shit! He's fucked my whole afternoon up and he's left me dry! And everyone else is going to be flush while I've got nothing!

:mad:

You should have had sex with his girlfriend then and there. (Angry-sex FTW!):mad:

:D