[10x09] December 9th, 2007

[10x09] December 9th, 2007

• Total voters
The cinematography for the Ascari A10 was great. The best one yet imo.

LOL at the cone for the SIARPC segment. I guess Hamilton did cut the hammerhead. ;)

24Hr Enduro race was great too

Great episode. Soo sad that the series is over next week.

This is the first time I have thought 'Wow. Stig is great - in a kinda schoolboy hero type way.'
I knew beforehand that the stig would be racing but it completely left my mind when they were showing the segment, so felt i the same way when Jeremy mentioned it, "OMGZ HAX!!"

LOL at the cone for the SIARPC segment. I guess Hamilton did cut the hammerhead. ;)
Exactly!

Soo sad that the series is over next week.
If it makes you feel any better the series will be over in two weeks instead of one, there's no top gear next week:p

the episode was beyond epic!
can any one explain the stig's introduction? i didn't understand the joke for either of them

yep that was top stuff, I even aww'd when Richard was upset about the crash and Jeremy's got weepy about finishing.
Didn't like the guest and missed the News which is always my favourite bit.
Wished they gave the mechanc a bit of credit at the end, looked like his team worked bloody hard.

But yeah great stuff, sodding snooker next week delaying the show

Fantastic one, the Ascari was insane fast ( though it get overtaken by daihatsu with eaaasee :D ), the 24h race segment must be rated @ 10 - for someone outside community, who didnt know the end result should be about 20/10. Too bad there was no cocking-news ( pity they cant make show about 10 minutes later ), but hey - top gear awards incoming :D

The fiat review was nearly worthless, the guest was terrible.

Liked the A10 review, and loved the race; it really made the episode

Brilliant and Epic

Brilliant and Epic

Damn that was good and, dare I say it, one of the best ever. 10 out of 10 no questions asked. Season 10 of Top Gear is shaping up to be one of the best ever.

Great episode. I thought the last couple were just average (not bad by any means) but this one was certainly a 10. My only gripe isn't really with this episode but with TG is that we didn't get to see them harvesting the crop and dealing with the grain. Oh well.

9.5, rounded up to 10. Not the best episode ever, but very, very close.

I was in a bad mood untill I saw this top gear Episode.
It might not have been the most informative, but it certainly was the most amusing. I don't see top gear as an informative car program, I see it as a brilliant bunch of British humor (and I love British humor ;-))

i see it as three admirable and personable blokes making a brilliant comedy about a wonderful topic that has cinematography that makes Peter Jackson look like a novice film student.

seriously - i think the cinematography of TG is continuously taken for granted - as good cinematography should be... because when its done well, you love it, but you can't put your finger on why.

honestly - there is NOTHING on television, and i would submit practically nothing in the theatres that is shot and post-produced as well as Top Gear. Their director, cinematographer and cameramen all deserve Emmy's for simply outdoing everything else you can watch on a screen.

If it makes you feel any better the series will be over in two weeks instead of one, there's no top gear next week:p

That just made me feel worse...:(

Anyways, did anyone notice that the Stig's visor was slightly open during the night stint. I guess he couldn't see. :stig:

can any one explain the stig's introduction? i didn't understand the joke for either of them

The canoe joke was in reference to some guy who faked his own death (wife got the insurance money) by "dissapearing" while canoing

The teddy bear joke was in reference to the school teacher in some Muslim N.Afircan country that was given jail time and deported for naming her class's teddy bear "Mohammed"

There, now your caught up on British current events and you thought you were just learning about cars;)

Was watching it again and came across this :lol::lol:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/09/rainbowjames2.JPG

Was such an awesome episode, although I feel bad for that Mosler team, and I also am a little upset that another Sagaris has died...my favourite car.

May's flag is supposed to mean that he is gay...it is the colours of the rainbow.

what an epic race, the way they presented and filmed it really made me continue to root for it. It was nice to see the three boys really work together. Huge kudos to the Top Gear Chief Mechanic for all the repairs and fixing. I love this segment a lot, it brings out how great cars are.

The Fiat 500 was pretty nicely reviewed and well I was expecting the F430 Scuderia test, but since Jeremy said it got crashed on the way to the Top Gear test track, I guess they found a quick supercar replacement in the form of an A10. Missed the news though.

for a car that blitzed the speed record, the review of the ascari was really shitty, just going through the paces...

Anyone notice the guy in the pit wearing a Florida Marlins hat? People in Florida don't wear a Marlins hat, what the hell is this guy thinking.

Anyone notice the guy in the pit wearing a Florida Marlins hat? People in Florida don't wear a Marlins hat, what the hell is this guy thinking.

He probably owns a LeBaron convertible and thinks the two combined look cool.