FinalGear Meet Up At Top Gear Test Track?

Love the idea, but do what once we're there?

If we just turn up and take snaps with our posh cameras and then start the journey home again, I think I might give it a miss :p

What kind of idea do you have?

Yes you do, the First Arbadeen Bus Network. That's odd, I've never heard of that manufacturer before. Must be Scottyish. :p:lol::mrgreen:

First are a bus company based in Aberdeen, and that run routes all over the UK and in London.

Hey people, would anybody be interested in meeting up at the Top Gear Test Track, in Surrey, in the coming months?

I "might" be able to organise a day out there, but first of all, I need to know if anybody would come.

What exactly would that "Day out there" include? Being able to visit the hangars where Top Gear is filmed or being able to visit / get round the track? If so, I'm very interested!

This is such a good idea. If I wasn't a poor college kid I would be there no matter what.

Do it guys.

Like a few others have asked, what would we be doing there? If we get to lap the track then I'm in!

Dunsfold is a private aerodrome so anything like that would have to be cleared first - as I said before FG has to be the biggest worldwide topgear fanbase so why don't we contact the BBC? I'm sure there are people who post here that have contacts (afterall we got Hamster's lid there in the end didn't we)

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been in touch, I didnt know this thread had come back to life. I was thinking more on the lines of a Dunsfold track day :p

Be great, but like I said above why not try and get the show crew on board too? Don't think I'll be going too fast in my car though - Tyres are expensive!

If somebody can supply me with a Ferrari no-less I'll come over.

Ok, that was a joke, ha-ha, fat chance, just set a date and I'll see if coincidently I'm able to make it. [/companion cube out]