Stig Spotting!

Surely there is an official drivers list for the event in question? :ph34r:

It's not the Stig

It's not the Stig

Just checked what the Stig was wearing a little before this. Note the black trim on the shoulder pads. It's a different jumpsuit.

Sorry if that disappoints.

"Four stigs signed on" - could you please elaborate on that??
logic would assume that they entered multiple drivers for the car, more than the 4 who actually drove...

kinda like the secrecy behind some movie plots means that many different versions are made to try and remove the likelyhood of the "ending" being released, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back is one prime example, with Vader's line revealing himself changed between shooting and post.

In my mind theres one Stig and one Stig only. The times on the power lap board wouldn't be valid if it was more than one person driving. Who ever the true man of mistery is(ben) then he's the Stig and only him. Besides how many people can have digital faces and be terrified of arm pit hair.

I've decided I don't car who The Stig is.

The Stig is The Stig. That's all that matters to me :)

In my mind theres one Stig and one Stig only. The times on the power lap board wouldn't be valid if it was more than one person driving. Who ever the true man of mistery is(ben) then he's the Stig and only him. Besides how many people can have digital faces and be terrified of arm pit hair.

I agree completely! BBC is too poorly funded to actually bear the costs of health and safety for more than 1 tame racing driver :D

One Stig to rule them all.
And as the inhabitants of The Matrix would say.. He is The One.

I wonder how many car companies know the Stig's true identity? They usually wouldn't let just anyone drive their latest [super]cars...

hihi
I do remember hearing/reading something about topless stig (albeit still with his helmet on). Maybe it was one of those behind the scene columns or JC himself.. cant remember, but it wasnt too long ago.