Im new and interested in LFS.

syncview

Car(s)
Suzuki Alto...yayyy!
hello guys.. im new.. and find lfs quite interesting.. playing the demo right now.. will buy as soon as my exams are over..

anyways.. i need setups! :p for the XFR GT turbo!

i can pull 1.35.xx with the FWD car.. and 1.25 to 26.. with the xfr gt turbo.. in BL GP..
i need some good setups that donot understeer.. i download 2 setups from team inferno.. and they both understeer ALOT, atleast for me.. i wonder how the owners got such low times.. :S

and they should also be able to set good laptimes..

i know setups wont help much, but i want to be sure as im practicing the lines.. can't drive using the games hardtrack or race s setups.. they are just tooooo hard to use. Can't make my own.. as it takes so much time. tried one day, wasted almost 3 hours... cudnt get it right :S

thanks..

How long have you been playing?

I've been playing for almost 2 years and am now starting to find speed and moving from mid packers to front runners.

Just don't join quite yet like me, because you'll find that you suck. Seriously :p

Setups on inferno are almost never neutral. There is always a lot of under or oversteer. The best medicine is to adjust your driving and lines accordingly. Watch the replays from lfsworld, once you have a license, and see how the setups are meant to be driven.

As for understeer in particular, it usually is the result of a locked diff. This mainly means understeer on corner entry, so make sure you slow down before the corner a bit more then usual, and then gently step on the throttle.

If you want to adjust the setup and it has a locked diff, change it to clutch and play around with the coast setting. Decreasing that will reduce the amount of understeer on corner entry.

hello guys.. im new.. and find lfs quite interesting.. playing the demo right now.. will buy as soon as my exams are over..

anyways.. i need setups! :p for the XFR GT turbo!

FYI, The XFR Turbo will be soon replaced in the demo. The cars available in demo will be the XFG, the XRG and the BMW Formula.

Info here.

Wait....on second though, do join! Maybe I'll have a chance of not being dead last, then :p

I'm new as well, I'm practicing a lot and realize I suck a lot, what is the password for the demo server, can someone pm me that, and possibly the real one (I would like to watch you guys in action)

You won't see us much in action now, holiday season. We'll be racing again mid-end January.

The best thing is to post here, when you are going to join [FG] Demo Racing, and hope some of us has the time and join you.

Alight, I'm wanting to join, I'll be here for about an hour if someone has the time to do it.