Favorite episode?

Wardie

Hey I am just wondering what some of you guy's favorite episodes are, I'm just curious just to see. I would also like to get some new episode's my self so I figure this is a good way to pick which ones to get, just tell me what happens in it and what made it so great!

Serie 10 episode 7 its not some cool cars but they buy some cars and its just funny what happens :p the funnyest thing is when Jeremy Clarkson's car looses its doors :D

07x05

Love watching Jeremy trying so hard to get around the ring in less than 10.

And anything James May won a top gear event in such as the olympic episode.

Top Gear is not on TV in my country, I always download it. However, I've started watching it only recently and so far I only have the episodes of series 8/9/10.

So which one of the older ones should I download & watch first? :D

Hard to decide, but I will nominate 06x06, 09x03, 10x09, 07x03 as my favourites.

So which one of the older ones should I download & watch first? :D

All of them!

Begin with season 7 and TG races - 06x06, 05x08, 04x01

Last edited:
My favorite episode has got to be the trip to the Milau Bridge, with the Zonda, F430 & Ford GT. Series 7 Episode 3

Begin with season 7 and TG races - 06x06, 05x08, 04x01

X2

05x06, which was the Cheap Porsche Challenge. It provided somewhat usable advice and in my opinion the funniest banter and interaction between the presenters. The Lonely Hearts ads and Hammond's Turbo badge/Skull shifter always crack me up. Jeremy trying to justify his Blackbird paint and James' cleaned engine being soaked in oil are hilarious moments, and really genuine too. I've probably rewatched it 10+ times.

I agree with 07x03. Supercars, Paris, carpark, bridge, awesome.

My favorite episode has got to be the trip to the Milau Bridge, with the Zonda, F430 & Ford GT. Series 7 Episode 3

I agree with 07x03. Supercars, Paris, carpark, bridge, awesome.

07x03. - END THREAD.

Anything below this post is wrong and the poster should be murdered.

/there were some moments of Series 10 that were amazing.
//but this episode... it was tear sheddingly good.