Is it wrong to steal another guy's girlfriend?

M

Munoz

I was wondering, is it wrong of me to date a girl that already has a boyfriend ? I say no, its her responsibility!

What do you think ? Am I being an asshole ? :|

Depends how hot she is, and whether you're worried about sloppy seconds or not.

if the boyfriend is a friend of yours you deserve to be shot, if he isn?t, see post above...

Yep, it's wrong. If she's interested in you, she needs to sort our her current relationship first. You should do the right thing and wait for that to happen. It's a simple matter of respect.

i dont know who the guy is, and she is very hot ! and im taking it easy.

I'm going to have to side with fbc on this: if they both made a promise to stay true to the other, you should respect that.

Also, you might say it's entirely her responsibility, but what if her boyfriend disagrees? ;)

Yep, it's wrong. If she's interested in you, she needs to sort our her current relationship first. You should do the right thing and wait for that to happen. It's a simple matter of respect.

x2

OH HAY GUYZ!! I GOT LAID!!

You already know the answer, it's a stupid question.. Oh congrats on getting laid.

What makes you think she won't cheat on you when she gets bored with you...

at least ill get a few months maybe more before she gets bored ! :p still worth it !

:+1:

i dont know who the guy is, and she is very hot ! and im taking it easy.

For some reason I found this really funny.

I dunno what I think. One hand yeah they made a promise blah blah blah... the other hand it's against our evolutionary instinct to stay monogamous(i.e. people cheat.).

I would just force her to make a decision soon about what she wants. Before you get too emotionally attached and either you, the other guy, or her ends up getting hurt in all this.

/TBH, it's none of our business what you do.
//Though, it became our business when you decided to post here.
///but coming here you're gonna see God's wrath in the form of internet criticisms.

i disagree, its fully her responsibility, she made the first move, and she's HOT how could i resist ?

i disagree, its fully her responsibility, she made the first move, and she's HOT how could i resist ?

Hey your morals are your problem - you asked the question, don't complain if you don't like the answer. So she made the first move - doesn't change anything. You know she's involved with someone else - that's what matters.

The fact you've asked this question tells me that you know it's wrong, but you're seeking some sort of justification for your actions.

Last edited:

You probably should have mentioned that earlier. Your first post makes it look like you just found some hot girl and tried to seduce her. :lol:

I still think you're not giving the other guy enough consideration in this. Even if you don't care about hurting his feelings (which, let's be honest, is a dick move no matter how you look at it), for all you know, he's some overprotective bodybuilder with a vindictive streak a mile wide.