Sounds like a fun Christmas Day

skylock

Car(s)
Honda Civic
http://www.thisisdorset.net/mostpop...iewed.record_crowds_for_christmas_day_dip.php

RECORD crowds lined Charmouth seafront on Christmas Day as hardy swimmers, many in fancy dress, took the plunge for the annual festive splash.

The now-traditional swim saw almost 1,000 people turn out to watch the barmy bathers leap into the cold and choppy waters to raise money for the RNLI.

Among the swimmers were 10 sumo wrestlers, three nuns, and a pantomime horse, with celebrity guest appearances from Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, and Top Gear's The Stig.

Sad for the tiger :(

They didn't have to shoot it :(

Well, it attacked it's zookeeper last year, and it killed one person, and attacked two others, and was approaching the police officers.

If it were me, yes...I would have to shoot it. We can all talk about how it's not humane to have it in a zoo in teh first place, but that doesn't change the fact that there's a 300+lbs murderer approaching you.

It clearly wasn't recieving enough emotional support :|. If it was trying to attack me i'd try to shoot it so that it wasn't killed, only injured, maybe...

It clearly wasn't recieving enough emotional support :|. If it was trying to attack me i'd try to shoot it so that it wasn't killed, only injured, maybe...

Well, I've been around animals, having grown up around farms. We've had to put down a charging buffalo. Technically, we could have all jumped into the ambulance that was there, but it had already charged into a police car... Now imagine something coming at you with teeth and claws, and has already killed another human being. I'm sorry, but I just don't believe that most people wouldn't do the same...and the few who wouldn't, would get attacked.

Also, keep in mind that the police officers involved, at worst, have had to deal with angry dogs, which, honestly, most can be taken without all that much fuss. Now...quadruple the weight of the predator, and it's a whole 'nother story.

just make sure you aim right otherwise it will be injured and angry instead of injured and incapacitated or you could try and stop it by killing it. i think the right decision was made

I love animals (especially any type of cat) just as much if not more than the next guy, but if I were in that situation I'd shoot to kill.