Some ideas for series 11

I would like to see something similar to the africa trip but instead up in Norway. Each presenter gets to spend $X on a rear wheel drive car and then do a series of challenges on the way from A to B. Brings together some of the stuff they did on the winter olmpics special with the africa special

I would like to see a scene where the three of them are sent to the annual motor show to look at new cars and comment on them in their own special way, I know it sounds rather mundane and car like but I just think the three of them trolling around being annoying to the car reps would be quite funny. Each one has to identify their favourite and least favourite car of the show.

1. It would be cool if they would go to Russia, buy some russian cars for 300 and do some challanges with them. Or go tu Australia.

2. Buy some cabrios for 1000-1500 :)

i was thinking for the cheap car challenge..maybe they build drift cars?

i mean..it would be funny to see May try that...

come Down Under.
go for Ford V Holden. or put holden against the best america, uk or europe has.

Being an Australian, I hate to say this, but I reckon Australia would make a pretty poor roadtrip episode. Just have to think of what trip in Australia would be suitable. It'd probably be something like Adelaide-Darwin (about 3000km), since they'd have to drive through the Outback (after all, that'd appeal to non-Aussies), and SA is the place to get dirt cheap registered cars (not requiring an RWC and all).

get the guys to set a new transcontinental driving record across the United States- the current record is 31 hours, 4 minutes... seriously how hard can it be :razz:

get the guys to set a new transcontinental driving record across the United States- the current record is 31 hours, 4 minutes... seriously how hard can it be :razz:

Yeah. But. Its OK for individuals to do it, but if Top Gear did it, the BBC would be murdered, and TG would probably be taken off the air.

Ok how about a challenge.......to make a thief-proof car, then park it in the scummiest areas around London and see whose car gets stolen last!!! They can add any contraptions and gadgets and deterrents and anything they like to make it difficult to thieve. I mean, how hard can it be??

They can do it in a similar way to that UK programme Snagged or something where they catch thieves and other criminals red-handed with similar tactics. Oh and taking the engine out of the car or cutting the fuel line or something daft doesn't count. The car must be fully operational, just anti-thief!

Ok how about a challenge.......to make a thief-proof car, then park it in the scummiest areas around London and see whose car gets stolen last!!! They can add any contraptions and gadgets and deterrents and anything they like to make it difficult to thieve. I mean, how hard can it be??

They can do it in a similar way to that UK programme Snagged or something where they catch thieves and other criminals red-handed with similar tactics. Oh and taking the engine out of the car or cutting the fuel line or something daft doesn't count. The car must be fully operational, just anti-thief!

That could be quite funny actually.

I know exactly what Clarkson would put on his:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc[/YOUTUBE]

:lol:

i think they should all get some LSD and paint some junkers while their high.

This is why I'm not in the television business. Serious Business

Personally, I'd love to see if the three of them could pass their driving tests again. Now they've added in the hazard perception, the theory test, the engine thing test and of course, the way you actually have to drive on your test, I'd like to see if despite the years of bad habits they must've picked up, they'd pass.

Either that, or I'd love to see Jezza trying to learn how to ride a motorbike. I imagine lots of scope for James and Richard to laugh at him.

Love the idea of the race to the Ring, that could be fantastic. Also agree that they need to shorten the SIARPC segment. Oh, and bring back the cool wall :D

why's that?

The way Alex Roy did it is fine (well its not but you know) - don't tell anyone etc and get on with it, then shout about it once you can't be had by the police.

If the BBC had anything to do with something like that, there would be a lot of people involved and word would get out. The Official BBC Complaints Committee or OFCOM (two TV regulators in the UK) would get onto it and shit would hit the fan.

You heard all the problems faced when Richard crashed, and that was fully legal, just an accident. If the BBC did something as illegal as that - active proof of speeding well over the limit - they would be fined one hell of a lot, and probably forced to take TG off the air.

It would be nice to watch yes, but there wouldn't be another series.

Either that, or I'd love to see Jezza trying to learn how to ride a motorbike. I imagine lots of scope for James and Richard to laugh at him.

He already can ride a motorbike and has a full licence. He just doesn't enjoy it and says it scares him.

They must take the Lamborghini Reventon around the track! As far as I remember it didn't go around the track...

And maybe a big challenge with the Reventon? That would be great! Maybe Reventon vs Bugatti Veyron with Hammond on some superbike!

I always thought these deserved a special part on the show, would've been perfect on the America special. . .

trucknutz1.jpg

http://www.trucknutz.com/

And you though Americans weren't sophisticated.