Top Gear three do Sport Relief?

Gibby

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta ST & Triumph TR7
From TopGear.com

large.jpg

Sport Relief: free garden
Would you like a brand new garden absolutely free?

All you have to do is take part in an exciting new project for Sport Relief that will last a day.

Your existing garden must be quite large and have decent access for large vehicles.

For further information, please contact Alex Renton.

Link: Click Here!

Oh Dear god! - there going to do a "How Hard can it be" on someone's garden. However, it can't be any worse than my current garden :think:

For the non-brits: Sport Relief is a charity event using sport to raise money for lots of causes, what I think they'll be doing is a version of an old (and terrible) show called Ground Force In which they'd make over someone's crap garden.

I'm still confused as to what redoing a garden has to do with "Sport Relief". I'm I to believe that gardening is considered a sport in the UK? Or is the whole "garden" thing a big joke as a sort of stage to play with off-road toys?

Maybe you will get a miura like they talked about on the lambo ep:)

I'm still confused as to what redoing a garden has to do with "Sport Relief". I'm I to believe that gardening is considered a sport in the UK? Or is the whole "garden" thing a big joke as a sort of stage to play with off-road toys?

I did ask that, I thought when TG was going to do sport relief some form of motorsport would be involved, not gardening.

I did ask that, I thought when TG was going to do sport relief some form of motorsport would be involved, not gardening.

As its top gear i can see motorsport coming into this at some point, somebody is possibly getting a race track in their gardens, whether its intentional or not :lol:

they could have done a better job of editing that darn photo too, but I am looking forward to seeing this when it airs

I think it sounds hilarious, and i can't wait to see it! :D
I feel sorry for the people who are supplying the garden.. :p

Doesn't sound promising but I'm sure the lads will be able to pull it off.

I was hoping that they would do something with Fifth Gear, something similar to the Stars in Fast Cars they did a few years back. Have them go against each other with Quentin Wilson and Top Gear Dog as the hosts :p

Doesn't sound promising but I'm sure the lads will be able to pull it off.

I was hoping that they would do something with Fifth Gear, something similar to the Stars in Fast Cars they did a few years back. Have them go against each other with Quentin Wilson and Top Gear Dog as the hosts :p

That is the best idea I have heard today!
If only it was reality.

Sport Relief

Sport Relief is a biennial charity event from Comic Relief, in association with BBC Sport, which brings together the worlds of sport and entertainment to raise money to help vulnerable people in both the UK and the world's poorest countries. At the heart of the campaign is the Sport Relief Mile.