Random Thoughts....

I just started playing Gran Turismo 4 again after about a year and I realize that I used to be RUBBISH. I used to think the super license tests were impossible and I've done half of them on either the 1st or 2nd try.

To hell with happy endings!
The guy sets his hotel room on fire just so he won't have to suffer for the rest of eternity ... and you know what? Even though he burned himself alive, I can't feel happier for him.

Fuel consumption figures that the 320i managed to get on the run from Melbourne to canberra, with some traffic at either end.

DSC00330.jpg

and for those imperial minded people

DSC00331.jpg

:p

Tomorrow is the first day of my winter break :)

But that's only 2 weeks.

BTW, There are only 3 months remaining to my very important school-ending exams. :cry:

BTW, There are only 3 months remaining to my very important school-ending exams. :cry:

We have about 4-5 months remaining until our GCSEs. I really can wait!:?

But I got 4 A*s, 3Bs and a C in the mocks, so its looking good. (If I work hard I reckon I can get 2 of the Bs up to As)

Last edited:
I have just ended the first term(out of 2), and am about to start the second one; and ended it with the equivalent of straight-As (term average is 10 out of 10). My high-school ending exams will be after the next... 17 months.

I have just ended the first term(out of 2), and am about to start the second one; and ended it with the equivalent of straight-As (term average is 10 out of 10). My high-school ending exams will be after the next... 17 months.

Congrats. :)
I ended the first term 2 weeks ago and my average was 4.83 out of 5. Got 4 (out of 5) in Maths and Biology
And yeah, I'll also have my high school ending exams next year.

And I'm looking to get the same average in the second term of this year (11th grade) and in the two terms of next year (12th grade, last before college/university). I need good performances to get to a certain university in order to study to become a F1 engineer.

And I'm looking to get the same average in the second term of this year (11th grade) and in the two terms of next year (12th grade, last before college/university). I need good performances to get to a certain university in order to study to become a F1 engineer.

Your school system is quite similar to ours then. I also need good marks in the last two years (in my case it's 12th and 13th because I go to a 5-year high school) to get into university. I don't know what to study though.

Study marshmallows and/or pants.

I can imagine that statue gets hit quite a lot seeing as it's sitting on top of a freaking mountain. :p

[YOUTUBE]yGZagDbEFHo[/YOUTUBE]

Got to wonder why Australian soccer fans are doing the chant.

^ Wow, even the crowd is dull and boring at a soccer match :p

But you'd think if they were going to do something like that, they'd, you know, do it properly, that's a tragic effort.

The war chant is a traditional melody and gesture associated with the Florida State University, specifically its Florida State Seminoles athletic teams.

The melody is from the Florida State Marching Chiefs Band's "War Chant" cheer. Seminole fans began the tradition of continuing the melody of the war chant after the band had stopped playing during a home football game versus Auburn University on October 13, 1984. The gesture, known as "the Tomahawk Chop," or simply "the chop," is a motion involving a repetitious bend of the arm at the elbow intended to symbolize a tomahawk swinging down. The chop was embraced by fans as an integral part of the war chant, and by the 1986 football season the war chant was one of the most widely recognized Seminole traditions. It is not uncommon when a Florida State team is about to be defeated, that the other team's fans to do a mocking version of the chant. For example, Laurence Chow during the 2006 Emerald Bowl hosting UCLA vs FSU. After an incompletion, he proceeded to chant "Nooo oohh ohhh noooo oohh ohh" while mocking the "chop."

The tradition followed Atlanta Braves baseball player, and former Seminoles football and baseball player, Deion Sanders to Atlanta where it was adopted and renamed the "tomahawk chop." Next, the NFL football team, the Kansas City Chiefs adopted it after hearing the Northwest Missouri State marching band perform the war chant while the Chiefs players were warming up for a game against the San Diego Chargers. In recent years, the Braves have played a clip of the Florida State Marching Chiefs' playing the chant song during games.

The University of Illinois, also has a cheer called the "War Chant." However, Illinois' War Chant is different in that it does not involve the same gesture or melody used by Florida State and the Atlanta Braves. The Illini's version involves a faster paced version of the song with a slightly different melody, and clapping above one's head to every drum beat.

Sydney FC's The Cove also do the Chop. It was started spontaneously during a match when the Cove drummer start the drum beat and fellow Cove members quickly caught on with the chant.

The "War Chant" is also used by many high school bands as a fight song especially if their nicknames is either Braves, Chiefs, Indians, or Seminoles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Chant

Hmmm.....

Sydney FC's The Cove also do the Chop very f#@king badly. It was started spontaneously during a match when the Cove drummer start the drum beat and fellow Cove members quickly caught on with the chant.

Fixed that for you.

Damn, Viper's +reps really are worth 200 points? I recall him mentioning it somewhere, but my massive jump in rep caught me off-guard.

I better pander to him more often!

2003-Dodge-Viper-SRT-10-Burnout-1024x768.jpg

Must be good to be the boss. :thumbsup: