[13x03] February 4th, 2008

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Placeholder.

Hi there.
I know it's mostly known, but what's the name of the first song on the A3 Cabriolet shootout?

38.58 - 39.18 - The Prodigy - Shoot Down

Hi there.
I know it's mostly known, but what's the name of the first song on the A3 Cabriolet shootout?
Was that the one they play very often? If so, check out the threads for some of the other episodes.

Was that the one they play very often? If so, check out the threads for some of the other episodes.

No, its not the normal shoot out song, Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows (Unkle Reconstruction), its different, i'd like to know what it is too, its at 26:41 and i dunno if its a different song but the song at 26:57.

any one got any clues?

thanks

Does any one know the song between 11:27 and 12 at the begining of the old banger rally?
It reminds me of the "Wacky races" theme song.

Any clue?

Last edited:
Please, someone out there must know what's the song at 26:57!

The song was used in the the Series 11 Episode 7 at 6:20 to about 6:50

and i was going crazy cause i thought the song was really good.

I asked almost everyone couldnt get an answer so lets see if we are lucky this time around.

no one really cares about fifth gear so they dont take time to look at these threads. whereas Top Gear's WTS thread they get responses immediately.

i found an episode that didnt have the WTS for Fifth Gear, and viperbond had to put it in after i notified him. haha.

I contacted five.tv yesterday and got an answer earlier today! Yay!
Got every detail from them, though this is catalogue music and I've had a hard time finding it.

i sent 2 messages to maia and still no reply. Either he doesnt care or doesnt check the messages or he is just lying.

Sorry to be so blunt. PLEASE let us know the title of the song.

DOes anyone know the song played at the beginning of Tiff's review of the Bentley GTC? I tried the other thread [Series 11 Episode3,] and nobody is responding.