Scientology: Your days are numbered.

That documentary was good, still don't care enough to protest, but it was informative nonetheless. I guess what I really want is some hard evidence. There is enough propaganda, from both sides of the issue, to shake a stick at. I have a hard time believing every Scientologist is a brainwashed nut job like ol' Tommy in that video.

There are numerous sources out there, Lilleput listed a few. There's no such thing as an unbiased source when it comes to Scientology, we take our positions based on our interpretation of the information we have.

The facts are stacked strongly against the Church, though, making the decision rather easy.

Oh, and leaving me 7 harassing reps, like, "your a fucking douche," wont sway me to your side. In fact it reminds me of this church I know :yawn:

I'm sorry that you got the impression we were trying to sway you to our side, that wasn't our intentions at all. Rather, the idea was to refute your claims, which we did rather handily.

Really, we don't need anyone on our side who thinks that the only valid form of protest is one where you get to throw rocks at people and set cars on fire.

Really, we don't need anyone on our side who thinks that the only valid form of protest is one where you get to throw rocks at people and set cars on fire.
Dude don't twist mah words.:no:

That documentary was good, still don't care enough to protest, but it was informative nonetheless. I guess what I really want is some hard evidence. There is enough propaganda, from both sides of the issue, to shake a stick at. I have a hard time believing every Scientologist is a brainwashed nut job like ol' Tommy in that video.

You know what, I was thinking that as I was watching the documentary a second time. But then I thought, "Well... this is the BBC and their main objective is to entertain, but also inform. And the other side is Scientology, and they know how shady they are, so of course they're going to make documentaries making them seem more legitimate".

Let alone the fact that you have to pay out your ass just to join.