Random Thoughts....

Rofl :) So first you wanted to learn how to control it, and now you will learn how to make it worse. Life is so hilariously ironic :)

The refining course was actually my first choice (I got in via waitlist). The real reason I signed up for the pollution control course was because it was the only one with open sections. :p

Are you a chemical engineer?

Aye.

As of now, I am officially a two-year veteran of rushing the court after we demolished Georgetown at the Carrier Dome.

We're gonna get flak from everybody at ESPN for this. But hell, it was worth it. :mouse:

^ I have no idea what any of that means; I'm guessing something to do with sports?

You American guys would be surprised at how unimportant university sports are to Canadian universities and their students. I finished my undegraduate degree and never once went to a single sports game.

^ I have no idea what any of that means; I'm guessing something to do with sports?

Its not Football, or Rugby, or Cricket - meh.

:lol: I probably should have been more specific, I was expecting other college students here to get it. I'm at Syracuse University and we just beat a team in basketball that was ranked in the Top 10 for the NCAA (national college basketball ruling body), and to celebrate we rushed the court because we've been doing badly for the past few games. We did the exact same thing last year, so this year was a throwback to that.

Does Canada have an equivalent to NCAA? Dumb question, I know.

Man, now that I had to explain it it doesn't seem as exciting anymore. Thanks for nothing, guys. :cry:

I'm trying to think of the name of a well known automotive photographer. But the only thing I can remember is that he had a photo of an M3 and a 911. Which isn't really that helpful, but these shots were very distinctive. I'm willing to bet that many people on this forum would at least recognize the pictures, but I can't seem to find them.

BlaRo Oh Basketball fair enough - never played it, nor do I know anyone who has, are not the Israelis best at that stuff?. ...

Sitting doing my provisional driving licence form. Fun times ahead............. hopefully.......

Nope, and that's my point. College sports are almost a non-issue over here. The only sports I heard about at uni were intramurals.

Does Canada have an equivalent to NCAA?

driving back to melbourne tomorrow from canberra D:

Oh man I missed that. Too bad I love telling off jerks who admit to abusing cars they don't own. I rarely run across that at my dealership because of the type of cars we sell but from time to time it does happen.
We are going to be less lenient towards abusive members. So of course, I banned 5 people in 2 days :).

Don't fuck with the admins.

WOOHOO, I just made about 130usd selling crap from my local offroad shop on ebay. Time for a new stereo in my truck :D

crap ... offroad ... stereo ... truck
Sounds Texan enough. The "ebay" kind of destroys the image though :/
You should replace it with "gun" or something!

:p

Well, it takes some more clarification, maybe then I won't sound so much like a redneck. My truck has just over 100,000miles on it and the factory 6-CD changer quit on me about a week ago, so I have been looking at aftermarket headunits to replace the factory one so I can have a CD player function again and an aux-in jack for my iPod. This ebay sales of stuff that is effectively junk (old gear sets and the most expensive item is a crappy limited slip from an axle that they stopped making in 1986) will pay for it now.

Who hear has ever seen an episode of the old 1960s TV Show "The Avengers"? I'm watching the 1967 season. Its brilliant.

^Emma Peel=t3h hotness. It's cheesy fun, like Doctor Who without the sci fi. They had Christopher Lee as a guest star on one hilarious episode, won't spoil it if you haven't seen it.

So much snow.....

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/17/P2170042med.JPG