Ferrari F430 or Porsche Turbo?

Ferrari F430 or Porsche Turbo?

• Total voters
I guess you have to ask yourself if you're driving in a 997 Turbo and you see an F430 drive by, would you look admiringly at the car? I probably would. If I were driving in an F430, no other car would matter, except for maybe a 599 GTB.

No, I would not.

I dislike Ferraris.

I'm amazed after 150 votes it's still a tie! 73 to 73 right now....
I voted for the F430 my self, the only car I want more then a F430 is a Gallardo Spider.

The badge and the price. They think it's better because of that.

It IS better. At least the better drive.

But how often do you get to enjoy the advantage? Rearly. Most days of a year, the 911 will work better, it looks better, has the better interior, will give more of a kick, and day to day, you want the kick.

Bizarre that so many people talk about practicality. Do you guys not understand what a Supercar is? Who gives a stuff about practicality. If you want practical drive a Focus. And let's get this straight: You can drive the F430 every day! The only advantages the P car has in the practicality department is that you can chuck stuff in the back and it's easier to reverse because you can see out the back a little easier. Really, that's it.

So, which one? Depends why you're buying. If you're buying the badge, take your pick. If you're buying a driving machine, it's the F430. It's pig ugly and, depending on your point of view, the image stinks (please Ferrari, fire whoever keeps sanctioning the use of your logo on everything from underpants to diapers!), but if you want the best drive there's no contest. I've driven both over several thousand miles. The Porsche is amazing, but after a few hundred miles I'm happy to park up and go and do something else. On the other hand, I drove an F430 from England to the Stelvio Pass over the course of a day and a half. Got to my hotel, dumped my bags and went straight back out to look for more roads!

The Porsche amazes you with its ability. The Ferrari takes you to another place altogether...

I've driven both over several thousand miles. The Porsche is amazing, but after a few hundred miles I'm happy to park up and go and do something else. On the other hand, I drove an F430 from England to the Stelvio Pass over the course of a day and a half.
May I ask how you got to drive these cars?

If it was any other 911, I'd go for the Ferrari. But i love the Turbo version and would go for it :D

I choose 911, now its 80/80! :eek:

Last edited:
Porsche Turbo, mostly because Ferraris tend to light themselves on fire!
Within the last year there's been two burnt Ferrari's in our area, a black 360 Spyder (very recent) and a 430 coupe (a couple of months ago).