Ferrari F430 or Porsche Turbo?

Ferrari F430 or Porsche Turbo?

• Total voters
I voted Porsche Turbo, it's one of my favourite cars.

You can buy nice car for 15.000 pounds, isn't it cheaper to go to Porsche showroom and take it for a trial drive :D

BTW. Did you see the first post date?

I voted for the Ferrari.
Fuck practicality I want to get m speeding tickets in style. :)
Yea, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but honestly the F430 is more agressive, coll and it is lower... it sounds cool... :-o :drool:

Last edited:
Again: why ressurecting old threads?

This is like the T&A thread in the Off-topic section.

It is a subject of great importance!

The 911. Reliable, practical, and it will still tear your face off.

German !

why are there so many people going for Ze German?

Sure it's a good car, and I'd take it over another German like an M3 or an RS4, but no matter what is up against an F430 will lose in my eyes

the sound. the pedigree. the looks (it looks brilliant)

I voted Ferrari. wasn't a tough choice for me. although the GT3 looks fantastic, I must say. my brother is a huge Porsche guy where I hold the same feelings as clarkson ( I respect it, etc.) so it was quite a shock for him to hear me say "aww, man, I think I want one" the first time we saw it.

Hard decision. I don't really like the look of the F430 that much, but it is Italian, comes in red, and has a howling V8. And then we have Ms. Bra?tvertst, with the engine in the wrong place and it's lazy styling. But then again, it is German engineering, and I'd bet it'd be a hoot to drive.

I'd take a Gallardo Spider, thanks!

But if I had to pick between the two.. probably the Ferrari, in red with tan seats. Convertible, too. I heard a 360 in the streets a month or two ago, and it made my day. No, week. Actually, year.

Well, I don't like Porsche in general, and the F430 isn't the 599, which is the only current Ferrari I like. I'll just take a few boxes of Thin Mints, thank you.

Last edited:
As there is no direct connection between voting and leaving a comment, it seems like a lot of people use the chance to vote for the 430 without giving a reason.

I was about to write a response to this thread expressing my choice, but then I realized that I had aldready done that back in post #55 in this thread...

Looking at it now, it seems that the 997 GT2 would be the more appropriate comparison as it's more of a supercar in the 911 range, not just the super capable all weather sports GT the Turbo is. And it's also in the same price range as the F430.

does it have to be a 997 turbo? i want a 964 turbo with tons of scary handling. As my dad always said about people that drove porsche turbos in the 80's "it wasn't the being able to afford a porsche that was impressive it was being able to survive driving it especilly in the wet"