100 Most Beautiful Cars

Frankly, if you think the DS is ugly then you're clearly showing your age.

27-citroen-ds.jpg

The French call it the "goddess" for a reason. :wub:

Call me a kid all that you want (beacause i am a kid ;)) but i just CANT agree with you. It is ugly ;)

The Jag XJ220 belongs in the top 10.

Jeremy once said that the Prelude was the best looking Japanese car ever :whistle:

Last edited:
The Jag XJ220 belongs in the top 10.

Jeremy once said that the Prelude was the best looking Japanese car ever :whistle:

I think the S2000 is better

and the NSX

At least they placed the RX-7 in the right spot. But they picked the wrong Lincoln Continental and the wrong Cadillac Eldorado.

The French call it the "goddess" for a reason. :wub:

Yeah, but the French like body hair and body odor. You're going to need a better reason than that, pal.

The fact that the Aston DB9 and DB5 are in the top 10 and the Alfa Romeo Type 33 Stradale isn't number 1 makes this list bullshit.

I really do think that the Citroen DS is worthy of being named as one of the most beautiful cars of all time. It's not good looking in the same sporty sense that the other cars are, but it's a tremendously beautiful design nonetheless.

It was also revolutionary for its time both mechanically and design wise: the DS19 was released in 1955 not only with those looks but with power steering, disc brakes and hydropneumatic suspension.

And in the 19th Century fat women were considered beautiful ;) Times change what was once cool and revolutionary is ugly old crap now. We are not talking about historically significant cars here, if that were the case we should have had a Model T on the list....

Thats so stupid its not funny. Sure its a "List" of 100 fairly pretty cars, but to actually suggest any sense of logical order? For example that the SD1 is somehow more beautiful then XJ220 is about the most clearly idiotic thing i have ever read in my life. Also I'm a huge fan of the Lancia Delta integrale, but again, to suggest that its so much more beautiful then a Ferrari 250 GT California, idiotic.

I'd like to say those are the only errors, but about every thing that could be wrong is wrong with that list, its hard to think of somebody screwing it up that badly.

The fact that the Aston DB9 and DB5 are in the top 10 and the Alfa Romeo Type 33 Stradale isn't number 1 makes this list bullshit.

+1

This all just proves how shitty democracy can be. Maybe it works best for governments, but i have a feeling you need people with true experience to have a heavier hand on these issues, or otherwise no-one would have ever heard of such great musicians such as in the 60s to late 70s. Thats a different issue though.

Last edited:
Where is the Mazda Cosmo? Honda S600? Chevrolet Camaro? Detomaso Pantera?

Why is the NSU, Rover, Land Rover, and that snail looking DS even on there? I'd rather a stingray then an E-Type.

I just knew the freaking E-type would win. Its a british paper after all. :p Seriously, that car is the most overrated ever when it comes to looks. it looks like a frog. It does have a certain flair, but its just not pretty.

E-type deverve the 1? place mate... look for the body lines... loooks like a woman :p

A woman with a COCK! Seriously, it's so phallic the Ambigously Gay Duo would blush sitting in it. Add me to the minority that just doesn't get the E-type. Ferraris and old Alfas, now those have womanly lines. Yowza. And Tipo 33 Stradale ftw.

And in the 19th Century fat women were considered beautiful ;) Times change what was once cool and revolutionary is ugly old crap now. We are not talking about historically significant cars here, if that were the case we should have had a Model T on the list....

I can't believe so many of you hate the DS. It is pure style and sex on wheels no matter what year.

And you could not be more wrong - old= ugly crap?
Take a close look at this:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/03/24/alfa33.jpg

or

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/03/24/BMW507blauwopen.jpg

If you do not like something like that, then you are either blind or do not know shit about cars.

Then again to each its own.

The e type baffles me. Sure I think it's a pretty good looking car, but certainly not number 1 (IMHO). It seems to me that somewhere down the lines, in our lives it was put into our head that the e type is a stunningly beautiful car. So whenever a list like this pops up, people regurgitate what has been fed to them for years and years instead of choosing something they think is beautiful. Because, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This list is a popularity contest, people just submit what they know is known to be considered "beautiful" so it is flawed. Plus, it's a british paper so you know the e type is getting some love. :p

EDIT: Am I the only one who thinks "hearse" when looking at a Europa?

Last edited:
What's with the generalizations of the Ford Mustang and Chevy Corvette? Both those have gone through so many completely different body styles that it's rather stupid to blend them all together and rank a model like that.

I'm rather content that my mustang is one of the most attractive body styles of the mustang, at least to me and many others, and much much much more attractive than the foxbodies :lol:

I guess I'm the only person that thinks the XJ220 is one of the ugliest cars ever? It's a boat of a car that was supposed to look streamlined but is just offensively horrid.

I agree the XJ220 is ugly. And the interior is crap.