Is Clarkson Really That Stupid?

It's not that I'm offended, I'm just wondering (as the subject line suggests) whether he is that stupid.

In the greater picture of things happening in the world, this is somewhere below navel lint in importance, but it's fun to speculate.

Nobody EVER said he only talks about Americans constantly, and never ever says anything about anything else, so stop saying "oh he says things about everyone". Do you think i haven't been paying attention all these years?

What i DID say is the attacks are much more frequent and personal, not talking in a joking matter but as a sign of a serious personal dislike of human beings. I see a friendly jab about rotory washing lines much less hurtful then "Everyone is very fat, everyone is very stupid and everyone is very rude".

I don't mind "How do they get such a small amount of horsepower form an engine", or "We invented everything", those are friendly jabs, calling every single person in a country fat, stupid and rude is just bigotry on an EPIC scale, and is inappropriate for an educated adult. I would never dream of stopping him from doing or saying that on television, but i think its fair for me to expose him for the idiot he seems to be.

Last edited:
Nobody EVER said he only talks about Americans constantly, and never ever says anything about anything else, so stop saying "oh he says things about everyone". Do you think i haven't been paying attention all these years?

What i DID say is the attacks are much more frequent and personal, not talking in a joking matter but as a sign of a serious personal dislike of human beings. I see a friendly jab about rotory washing lines much less hurtful then "Everyone is very fat, everyone is very stupid and everyone is very rude".

I don't mind "How do they get such a small amount of horsepower form an engine", or "We invented everything", those are friendly jabs, calling every single person in a country fat, stupid and rude is just bigotry on an EPIC scale, and is inappropriate for an educated adult. I would never dream of stopping him from doing or saying that on television, but i think its fair for me to expose him for the idiot he seems to be.
Could you possibly cry even more?

OHNOEZ IM FROM HOLLAND I SUPPOSEDLY AM A TOTAL ADDICT, BOOO IM SRSLY OFFENDED.

Get over it.

OHNOEZ IM FROM HOLLAND I SUPPOSEDLY AM A TOTAL ADDICT, BOOO IM SRSLY OFFENDED.

Get over it.

I agree with the stoned man!

This is my point, every nation has its little thing it gets taken the piss out of, Britain its bad-teeth, been old-fashioned, Netherlands has drugs, homosexuality and whores, France has cheese and surrendering. Pretty much every nation has some negative terms you can tag with that nation.

Last edited:
even in paradise.

we in the bahamas got pwned by a cuban mig back in 72 or summat. and we never retaliated. must be workin on island time cause we are lazy

Oh i'm sorry, i could have sworn i was typing a fairly well-put-together argument, but some guy comes and says "lol stop crying" and its all for nothing. Please read next time before posting.

I predict it won't be too long before a Hoffing is called for. This thread is full of fail. And yes I realize I contributed to it.

Pretty much every nation has some negative terms you can tag with that nation.
Not Belgium!
Belgium rules!
Exept...
It's been 10 months since the general elections and we still don't have a (proper) government.
And everybody hates each other because they speak le francais and not dutch
:cry: my country makes me crie

I don't think it's funny when Clarkson says Germans have no sense of humour.

Not Belgium!
Belgium rules!
Exept...
It's been 10 months since the general elections and we still don't have a (proper) government.

Look on the bright side you have the only fully light motorway network in the world

and nice beer

and nice chocolate

and Spa - See Belgium isn't all bad!

Look on the bright side you have the only fully light motorway network in the world
that's true
makes reading a magazine a lot easier when you're once again stuck because of some polish lorry who dumped all his eggs in the middle of the road at rush hour

and nice beer
shame we sold our whole industry to brazil

and Spa - See Belgium isn't all bad!
you mean the F1 circuit which hasn't had F1 2 years in a row because of money problems? :p

This thread (as all threads on Clarkson) has gone waaay off topic!

But I love Belgium as well...

And I'm half-German, half-Austrian, born in America (first generation) and speak fluent German. So I am an international kind of guy.

I love England as well, but I feel sorry for it's drivers these days...

This thread (as all threads on Clarkson) has gone waaay off topic!

Because talking about Clarkson's views are quite dull, so we spice it up with some arguing about OMGZ LEAFYSPRINGS! and sharing information on our cultures.

Behahahah, that cracked me up :D

Now lets get back to business.....LIVE REAR AXELS ARE @^*$&%(@^$%(@

Why? You know when you're racing in a straight line, why would you want to put 900 horsepower through a complex series of gears?

Not Belgium!
Belgium rules!
Exept...

Heh, Belgium.

The locals think Belgium is the stupid, inbred cousin of France.

Nice chocolate though. I visited a chocolate art gallery in Belgium once where all the sculptures were made of chocolate. It was awesome and delicious.

There's only one thing wrong with Belgium. The French side.

(Yeah I'm Flemish)