Dadys 2003 Honda cbr 954rr

Average Guy

was previously known as "Small Guy" and soon to be
Car(s)
2015 VW Polo 1.2 TSI
Top speed about 300kp/h
0-100 about 2,9 secs

More info:2003 Honda 900rr specs

Tuning/styling: varius carbon parts (not shown on pictures). Leovince titanium exaust.

Last edited:
I thought it's OK to post parents' vehicles?

Well, I posted my dad's 3 series back in september... :)

I want to see it.... I luv bikes.. And the hondas was the best looking ones until this years..

Okay if it is like that i bring it on again :)

I patiently wait to post my own car rather than post my parents' cars. I don't post my bicycle here for the sole reason it's a bicycle and therefore uncool. :p

On topic now, I don't know a thing about motorbikes, but this one looks really cool :)

Well actually, Final, if it's a Gigantic Giant Bicycle then perhaps it might be considered 'cool'. :p

Smalls - Lovely bike, albeit your father's.

Update:

My father took it home bacause i thougt the winter was over and then the day after it
snownd. So we took it in to the living room all tough my mom was against it :mrgreen:

Look close and you can see the cardon front and back fender :) (+ a lovely salt water reef behind it)

Soon to come: New front discs

Last edited:
I'd love to have that setup: a bike in the front and an aquarium in the back. Nice looking tank! I just set up my big one since my little 2.5 gallon has no chance of holding the 12 babies my platy just had.

Hey, as long as you're not this kid then you're set!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNin0ATI6Zg[/youtube]

Hey, as long as you're not this kid then you're set!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNin0ATI6Zg[/youtube]

I was dieing hearing how much throttle i gave it in neutral and then the idiot try to make a burnout

R.I.P Honda :cry:

I'd love to have that setup: a bike in the front and an aquarium in the back. Nice looking tank! I just set up my big one since my little 2.5 gallon has no chance of holding the 12 babies my platy just had.

Its okey but not done yet... it have only been running for 3 months so its not as we want it to bee yet :)
Good luck with yours:thumbup: It takes long time to get runnung but it take a few hours to go wrong you know ;)

Last edited:
It looks like he crashed it into a green integra. Teletubby-Warrior, we found the idiots who pinched your car.

It looks like he crashed it into a green integra. Teletubby-Warrior, we found the idiots who pinched your car.

Hah :lol: Nice find :thumbsup: