IceBone's roadblog

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Yay, started my roadblog after i figured out how i could safely mount my camcorder in the car without it falling off or anything.

[youtube]J4CALBLb-KI[/youtube]

Let's see how long i can keep this one up before i get bored...

Awesome, your voice is coooool :D

Daily Blog pls.

Interesting idea... had nothing better on a Friday night? :p We'd see a lot more of your hometown if you did it during the day though.

As I was saying this is something I'd like to do, but I don't have the equipment.

I'm charging my cam's battery right now and will do another one tomorrow during the day. Even if it rains... <_< Which it probably will...

^ I remember you had one before too? With the Coldplay song playing over it?

Yup.

[youtube]oZ_8eROUjsQ[/youtube]

Used the same mount. I want 3 cams with 3 mounts. One inside, facing me, one inside facing out, and one on the roof or somewhere else on the car. Would be so much fun! :D

Totally digg your accent...

To be honest i like that you did it at night, there is less traffic and i can still clearly see the buildings and what not. Also gives it a more intimate feeling.

Also, your country is a lot less.. How can i put it. 'Prostitute Ridden shit hole' Than i thought it would be.

I'll be doing a day video tomorrow and also going on the highway. You'll be able to see much more of the country, now that's it's nice and green and also the state of the roads.

IceBone said:
WHEEEEEE!!!!

:lmao:

I liked it. Your English is excellent, too!

I am tempted to do an "autoblog" of Aurora. It would go something like:

"Here is a shit hole neighborhood...and another....AAAAAND another...here is the Fox River, don't go in or you will get sucked under, here is the Downer Street bridge, about to fall into the Fox river..."

I am tempted to do an "autoblog" of Aurora.

As am I of suburban to central London now! I liked that video

I don't think many would understand my accent though, my English isn't as good.

Awesome! You said there was a speedway stadium, so where do you live? You have GP in Krsko, is it your city? The city seems to be quite big, I live in the city with population of 9000 and I can drive from one edge to another in 3-5 minutes, and there is only one roundabout too, no bridge though... no river :lol:

Waiting for a day video!

Edit: I somehow missed that you said it was Krsko, so my question is unnecessary.

Last edited:
Here's #2!

[youtube]nQrrwHM7C58[/youtube]

=========================

I've also uploaded these 2 to Vimeo (better quality than youtube and you can download the original avi file), the first one just finished processing: http://www.vimeo.com/894604

The second one will be available in 2 hours: http://www.vimeo.com/895149

Last edited:
^ Your Vimeo link doesn't work... it says this is a private clip and has been protected.

I like the second one Ice. To be honest I found the night video somewhat eerie since you live in such a rural area by my standards, but this one is better.

I dunno why this thread has gotten so few replies, this is an interesting idea. Nobody seemed interested in mine either. :glare:

P.S. I thought I was the only one who still had Kyle's Mom is a Bitch from 1999. I'm also partial to Uncle Fucka. :lol: