Clarkson 'threatened' 12 year old boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this...

-rep and the reason is "Why dont you get over yourself"

for this statement:

Nah, you have the right to voice your opinion and in fact you are correct in questioning the validity of this article.

I just think that if it's true, the father shouldn't have let his kid take a picture of a sleeping man. If someone took pictures of you sleeping wouldn't you be a tad bit creeped out or angry?

So to the loser who thinks he's the shit for handing out -rep... I'm wrong for having an opinion?

No i wouldnt, and i doubt very much any of you would either.

What is this, the 1800's? Do cameras still steal our souls?

Jeez well I'm sorry that some of us like a bit of privacy still :p - Additionally no is disputing that Jezza did wrong, he did, but its not a big deal, it doesn't need 5 or whatever number of pages on this forum it currently has.

You can also stop claiming that people who don't think its a big deal are praying to Clarkson like some god for a couple of reasons:
a) as for myself, I'm to busy praying to the Flying Spaghetti monster
b) You honestly think we'd chose a God with pubic hair on his head?

I suspect this thread will just get longer :( and more crap :(

I love this...

for this statement:

So to the loser who thinks he's the shit for handing out -rep... I'm wrong for having an opinion?

I got the exact same -rep mate. We are only giving our opinions <_<

I love this...

for this statement:

I plus repped both of you. :) You are right though, -1 reps should be used sparingly and for good reason.

I plus repped both of you. :) You are right though, -1 reps should be used sparingly and for good reason.

:) I returned the favor as well, thanks Jay and Jeffy. Edit: Thanks for the 3rd green blip! :woot:

And yes you're right as well. -rep I think should only be for spammers and trolls as a warning before the FG mod League of Viper, Quiky, and Adun bash them with their Admin Maces of Justice +6. :p

Sorry I didn't mean to get too off-topic there but I think we've pretty much eked out everything from both sides of this argument. We can only sit and watch for updates.

Last edited:
I really dont see why being photographed in public would make anyone angry.

People following you around constantly with flashbulbs and motorcycles, yes.

Someone hopping your fence and taking pictures of you in your house, yes.

A 12 year old boy snapping a photo of his favorite celebrity at a relaxing vacation spot on a cheap digital camera?

I should hope not.

Bullshit, you are the one who left it.

A 12 year old boy snapping a photo of his favorite celebrity at a relaxing vacation spot on a cheap digital camera?

I should hope not.

All you seem to do is cause trouble here by going against the norm- you hate TG, you hate FG, you hate America, you hate Europe, you hate everything. So if you don't like us, why are you still here?

Last edited:
I dont hate top gear or finalgear or america, i love all three! I just think its rude to swear and threaten to kill children, or defend people who do so. Nor am i the cause of any problems in this thread.

I know you dont like me, but please dont jump to conclusions.

And double-posting it? Neg-rep for you.

You are right, I don't like you or your attitude here.

Last edited:
o_O Sorry! I just had a little 2 second mixup between "post" and "edit", i already deleted it.

Not trying to have an attitude, but if there are problems they certainly wont come from me. You can have this thread to yourself if thats what you want, if my posting here causes you to be this upset than i will cease my involvement in this thread.

Last edited:

I should hope not.

People get angry over small things, you yourself probably get angry (or at least annoyed) if people badmouth Camaros.
If anyone is in a bad mood then a small thing, such as getting your picture taken while on vacation, can push you over the edge. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. Clarkson got pissed off and yelled at some kid, hell if someone told me that some kid was taking pictures of me while I was asleep, I'd probably be kind of angry as well.

Dont bother to respond to my posts guys, i'm sure i am on pretty danger-thin ice with quicky and would like to just have a clean cut dropout from the thread, continue without me.

Dont bother to respond to my posts guys, i'm sure i am on pretty danger-thin ice with quicky and would like to just have a clean cut dropout from the thread, continue without me.

You are probably safe From The Wrath of Quiky, as long as you don't start trolling.

||Am I the only one slightly annoyed by the new one strike policy concerning trolls?
|||I liked playing with them for a bit.
||||Yes I am a monster.

Reactions: LP
RonScottPieFace.jpg

Thanks to this picture, atleast now the thread was worth your while.

All you seem to do is cause trouble here by going against the norm- you hate TG, you hate FG, you hate America, you hate Europe, you hate everything. So if you don't like us, why are you still here?

So because he doesn't agree with all the pathetic Clarkson apologists he's immediately branded some kind of troll? <_<

I love this...

for this statement:

I've just +repped you to cancel it out.:D

Edit: Oops, should have read the rest of the thread before replying, seems its already been more than cancelled out. Well, it was a good point that you originally made anyway.

Last edited:
So because he doesn't agree with all the pathetic Clarkson apologists he's immediately branded some kind of troll? <_<

His responses were uncalled for, just like yours is. Nobody can confirm or deny the article, so getting all pissy at everyone is pathetic- I am really disappointed with you.

This topic has outlived it's purpose- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.