Audi RS4

I want these...no I REALLY want these in large format!

These shots are amazing, clean, great lighting, awesome angles. Please push for large resolution distribution if possible. Thanks!

You've really earned that title well. :)

Making my car's sister look sexy. :p

Oh, and how did you get hold of an RS4 to shoot at? How? I envy you.

Fuck me, that's sexy! Looks like the 70-200 sigma will have to step aside for a set of flash units.

Fantastic, as the rest :) Love how clean, crisp & sharp the photos are. And your colours & contrast is spot on. Inspiring stuff.

Oh, and how did you get hold of an RS4 to shoot at? How? I envy you.

I think you can replace 'an RS4' with 'all the amazing cars' and we have the perfect question. The photos syf0n produces are insane. :blink:

Really though, to get your hands on it most have been difficult. Amazing car, I should know, I only have the 1998 A4!

Really enjoying your photos- the combination of lighting, artistry in the angle, and technical prowess (not to mention a truly amazing car!) is definitely an inspiration for better shots for all of us. I really need to get on my game with lighting so thanks for inspiring!

And on the technical side, for a 1 series vs. a 400d/40d/5d it really is apples and oranges. I just love picking up my mark III (though I really don't do that much these days as I am not shooting much sports) as it is a delight to hold and use. It doesn't get any better. That said, I wouldn't say it produces four times better images then a 400d- the bang for the buck you get these days from base level cameras is astounding. If you are going to spend money, spend it in lenses and lighting! It will make much more of a difference in your photos as well as the fact that these additions are outdated at a much slower pace then a new camera body. Also, you might be surprised by how much a prosumer body will take- my two year old 5d has seen everything from -20c ski races to drizzling decks of fishing boats (with some fish guts mixed in!) and has held up amazingly while producing exactly the photos that I wanted.