Melbourne Meetup MkII - 4th of May > Gippsland

$1.77 for 95octane in Omeo last Sunday:wall:
Would think this weekend would be a little cheaper though

Im filling up tomorrow night and just cruising around until the weekend, i should still get 450 - 500km to the tank :D.

Yeah I think I'll be filling up tomorrow night for sure. Waiting for sunday morning will be $$$

same here... I'm filling up to the brim tomorrow and just top up on Sunday. haha... I hope its at least about 150 tomorrow not like 160 for 98 (plus I pump BP Ultimate and that just makes it the most expensive Premium fuel on the market)... lol.

I think I'm pulling out of the mid-fast group this weekend, will just be cruising in 4th and 5th instead of 3rd and 4th gear... lol. I've never been bothered about fuel even when it was about 130ish for fuel, but it is just getting too expensive now.

btw, has anyone noticed that some servo's are running out of premium fuel? The closest BP seems to always run out of Ultimate.

umm ppl are saying 1.50 - 1.75 for fuel per litre, how much has it gone up in the last 3 weeks, cause the last time i filled up on tuesday night i put Mobil S8000 in for like 1.41...

It's odd - I don't actually pay that much attention to the price of fuel, though that's probably because the MR2's pretty reasonable on fuel (8L/100km) and hasn't got a very big tank. It does get fed 98 octane though (those 21 year old kws need all the help - and advanced timing - they can get).

Unfortunately I've got a good 6-700km extra to travel just to get too and from Melbourne!

Got accommodation booked for both the Saturday and Sunday nights as well as the day off work on the Monday and a loan of a GPS from work to help navigate my way around...

Andy, don't happen to want to meet us again, same place as last? :p

Andy, don't happen to want to meet us again, same place as last? :p

I don't mind... any Western/Northern Suburbs guys wanna come down to meet somewhere in Carlton and cruise there? If you're staying at the same place, I don't mind meeting even if its just 2 cars :D

I'll just have to figure out how to get there :D

I don't mind... any Western/Northern Suburbs guys wanna come down to meet somewhere in Carlton and cruise there? If you're staying at the same place, I don't mind meeting even if its just 2 cars :D

I'll just have to figure out how to get there :D

I'd be happy to come to a pre-meet in Carlton, where/when?

Sam, I'll drop you a PM, we'll meet at the place Simon is spending the night. Don't think he wants the whole world to know where he'll be staying.. lol.

Premeet will depart Carlton at 9am, so please aim to be there at about 845 to 9am.
(Please Note: We will take Victoria St and down Auburn Road onto the Monash Freeway, not Citylink). AFAIK, Silencer does not have an e-tag so it'd be quite expensive for him.

i just got vortex 98 for 1.44 tonight yay, she took $74 out of my wallet thou :(.

BP Ultimate at 155 today... how did you get Vortex that cheap? I hope I don't have to fill more than $30 on Sat night.

Lol... Clinton, I'm so Sorry... I don't even know where I pulled Simon from. I think I was typing an Email to a Simon and I put it in here as well..

It aint me thats for sure! *LOL*

At least the weather will be nice and I also wont be pushing it either. Getting a remap done in the morn just before the cruise, so the Astra will be learning and altering the new values on route.

Ultimate cost me 1.55 and the car took 48 litres. according to the fuel gauge i thought it'd take a lot more. Still hurts though!!

My sister had my car all last night and it still isn't home so no, I wasn't able to do a top-up:(
Still had a bout 3/4 of the tank (full is 55L) on Monday night...