The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Exonerated?

When the Attorney General that Trump appointed has to a list of pros and cons to determine whether or not to charge him with something, that is bad. I am willing to wait and see what is revealed in the coming weeks.

Have you watched that video or read the Barr summary? Meuller says the report does not exonerate him, and Barr includes that in his summary.

Shimon Prokupecz on CNN several times yesterday said the following; if this conclusion was about any other person that had been investigated for so long, so thoroughly, it would have been seen as a victory, a vindication of that person.

This is clearly personal hate from the democrats and "everyone" else towards the president as a person. Their only goal and hope with this investigation was to force him out of office and preferably into a jail cell (with the rest of his family).

Which is fine, people can feel however they want, but at least admit it, don't have this holier than thou attitude and pretend you care about the democracy.

That still doesn't really answer why I should give a damn what the rest of the world thinks. The US is the alpha on the world stage and it protects the flock, if you will. They should be thankful.
If we want to keep alpha status we have to care about the rest of the world. Remember we got here by first, not having our infra destroyed in WW2 and later Russia and China being isolationist quasi-communist regimes. Now with Russia and China participating in the world markets along with the developing world, well developing, the balance of power is shifting.

The haters will never change their minds, its like convincing a sports fan to cheer for the arch enemy. But maybe everyone can agree that the MSM is full of BS and every so called expert that has voiced their opinion over the last two years should apologise and never be consulted on anything ever again..

very solid...:lmao:

People keep saying; "this is the Barr report, not Mueller report".... the Barr report is a summary of the Mueller report, to think that the Mueller report is vastly different is absurd, Barr would be insane to hide stuff because eventually, whether its now or in 5 years the whole thing will come out.

Last edited:
Have you watched that video or read the Barr summary? Meuller says the report does not exonerate him, and Barr includes that in his summary.
That video above clearly says there is no evidence of any collusion between Trump or his stuff and any foreign power - so that's exoneration on collusion.
On obstruction while it's not a 100% exoneration it's not enough for a charge, meaning that it's likely open to interpretation. So you can believe whatever you want but from a legal standpoint that would mean he's innocent.

Exonerated?

When the Attorney General that Trump appointed has to a list of pros and cons to determine whether or not to charge him with something, that is bad. I am willing to wait and see what is revealed in the coming weeks.

You guys missed the last line from this post.

? I think it will be interesting either way.

A politician/NY businessman doing shady shit? In other news water is still wet, sky is still made of air and wheels are still round.

The fact that the report states it does not exonerate Trump already indicates it is gray. The real question is what shade of gray, and how Republicans will react to it.

?

Barr wrote a memo prior to Muller's report criticizing the investigation and showing bias against any obstruction charges. He was given the job of AG. I guess Trump thought he would be loyal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...d3874f1ac36_story.html?utm_term=.470d834c1cea

And his son in law was just hired by Trump

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/02/william-barr-son-in-law-white-house

Haven't you heard the news, it is all over... Wait, this might muddy the waters a bit.

I need to make more popcorn. Be right back.

The worst thing that can be revealed at this point is "Trump did some gray shit but none of it constitutes any sort or crime". That's really about it. Which, to be honest, is kind of a screw up on Mueller's part - he should've said guilty or not guilty and left out this gray area BS that the Dems are jumping on. It's the same crap that Comey pulled with Hillary.

Anyways, I'm much more curious if we'll see an investigation into the fake dossier than the FBI knowingly used to go after POTUS with a bogus investigation.
His job is to report facts, not pass judgement. Only a fascist regime would determine guilt prior to a trial.

So is Barr lying about what's in the report or are both he and Mueller simply Russian agents just like Trump?
The entire US government is Russian agents dude, Dems are just there to pretend to be opposition.