KaJuN
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man I had to redownload futurama yesterday because of all these convos we've been having.

[Fry is presented with an egg-sized pill which will allow him to withstand the pressure underwater.]
    Fry: Are you crazy? I can't swallow that.
    Professor Farnsworth Well, then good news! It's a suppository.
    Ehh well fine. I'm gonna build my own theme park with blackjack and hookers. In fact, FORGET THE PARK!
    :o If you will be stationed in Europaland you will have to come to the next summermeet at the Ring. War or no war, this will has prioriteh! I would come pick you up from Jahpan, but I don't think I could make that, even with ma 4x4 Panda.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/UK---Air/Lockheed-C-130K-Hercules/1209852/L/
    Machynlleth loop area, fuck yeah!

HIIIIIIGHWAAAAAAAAY TO THE DAAAAAAAAANGEEEERZOOOOOOOOOONE! RIIIIIIIIDEEEE INTOOOOOOO THE DAAAAAAAAAANGEEEERZOOOOOOONE!

Take care!
    !1 :( Needs more plane ride hitchhiking!

When will you be black in Ohaio? Or will you be stationed in Tecksus? Also, what kind of cargo planes will you be working on, C17's? *fapfap*
    So now that you're going to cross into the blue, who's gonna keep up your fan club? ;)
    Poor Massa, I was just shattered. He drove like a champion, and did everything he could have done in that race to be the WDC and it looked like it was going to be, but alas...

What can we say... *cough* *Kill Glock* *cough*

One point! One friggin' point! If only he didn't have the engine failure 3 laps from the end in Hungary or even the damn fuel-incident (both, not his fault at all) he could have this for sure and the FIA bias towards Ferrari would have been for nothing and would have STFU-ed the haters. But that wasn't to be... oh well. Ferrari still got the WCC and Kimi will be eager to bounce back after a dismal season and hopefully Massa will be full of hunger to get that WDC.

I can't wait until 2009! Woo hoo!

And Obama, yay! Great win!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…