ashspet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. Yeah, I did register with a temp agency, but they really didn't have anything at the time, so no luck there. I've got to go back sometime soon to see if they have anything now, though. Hopefully they do.
    I quite like the matrix effect (green on black) though it does not quite fit in with the rest of the Finalgear colour scheme. Should propably redo it at some point (any suggestions?)

Now, F1 qualifying and then spending a sunny day listening to live music in the park. Enjoy the weekend :wave:
    normally, not much is going on, but today's a pretty busy day. have to take a 3 hour trip to pick up a car. how are you doing?
    Why bother? I've already reserved exclusive rights to the 1,000,000th Final Gear Post Forumwide Memorial Thread.
    Good, daylight saving ends on sat night here, so back to winter months :mad: but other than that I'm good as gold. :cool:
    Hey ashs "Pikachu" pet,

Did you notice that my sig has a hit counter? If you haven't, check it out. Cool, isn't it? You should get one. Let me know if you need a link!

Warm regards,
    darkshark0159
    LOL You don't understand. Cheating is actually a mental game. Depending on the game, you have to multiply the number you want to be the score by another number before a short time frame runs out. I cracked under the pressure and just made something up :razz:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…