CrzRsn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'm a MA kid. I used to live in Swampscott (North Shore), but I lived abroad for two years (in Israel) and I moved back with my family a few years ago but we had sold our house so I'm in Brookline now. It's a pretty good spot.
    My friend saw that bike in person on the cape the other day and sent me a pic. I wonder if they actually use them...
    My internet is under the impression it never posted the first time...and no I haven't, I don't get out of the Pitt area much (as if CMU is far away?)
    It's actually less...urban? than I expected. Whenever I go downtown it's completely dead, and of course I miss having a car to get around, but otherwise I love it.
    It's actually less...urban? than I expected. Whenever I go downtown it's completely dead, and of course I miss having a car to get around, but otherwise I love it.
    Actually all my friends are engineers here so they're the ones with no free time. Unless we're watching riots.
    That place has always been a living hellhole to navigate. At least they fixed up the CVS/Walgreen's intersection and gave all the turn lanes their own signal. Luxury!

Also, fuck the construction - they always close Old Mill which is the major way to get out of my damn neighborhood...and I never know when they're going to open the street up again. :wall:
    The DeLorean you linked me to was just about the most awesome thing I've ever seen. There are few cars I'd actually date a man for, but that tops the list. :)
    Sorry, but the only way you can be able to change a thread's title is if you're a mod.

If you won't be changing it that often (i.e. once a month or every few weeks), then just report your own post and say you want the thread title changed to XYZ.
    That sounds pretty sweet, after all nothing beats a free car (or free anything really).

I'll see if I can make it on June 4th. As of now, I don't see why not.
    Hey, I'd definitely be down for a Finalgear NE LeMons team. Unfortunately, looking at their website the deadline for the New England race was on May 2nd (for some ungodly reason <_<). Still, if you don't want it I'll take it off your hands.
    Hey, I'm planning to finally drag my ass to Hebert's this Thurs. Are you gonna be there?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…