Polly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :lol: Thank you. And you're welcome for the advice, although I barely said anything. Everyone else pretty much summed it up.

Funny enough the owl looks like it's staring at the white apple mouse attached to the comp at the right of this laptop.

I sense tension.
    Polly, thank you but frankly I didn't even know it was the anthem of the 3rd reich, I swear, lots of people are singing that line and get no bad response, don't get upset.
    I don't wish to get into a slanging match with you so I won't, nor will I comment on the volume or quality of any threads you've started as I haven't read them.

I do feel, however, that if one has nothing nice to say about or to someone then it is better to say nothing at all, or at least to express that opinion privately. If all you can contribute to a thread is to say that you find it mediocre then why bother posting at all? It adds nothing to the quality of the thread or the forum, nor does it paint you in a particulary good light. If you don't like what I write or the threads I start please either don't read them, or use the private message facility to let me know in person.

Vielen dank.

bis bald,

Matt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…