Test Drive Unlimited 2: Wanna get dirty?

360 controller FTW. Game is so damn fun.

If I quite enjoyed Test Drive Unlimited, is this worth it?

Only wanna really hear from people who liked the first to see if it's any good.

fuck the voice acting is bad

I really enjoyed the first TDU and I'm really enjoying the second one. Voice acting, character animation, and the story suck. But driving, car selection, Offroading, weather, day night cycles, graphics overall and the bits that made TDU great are in TDU2.

So if you enjoyed the first you probably will enjoy this one ;)

Last edited:
Once I've paid for the Balls of Steel Edition of Duke Nukem Forever, I shall get this game then!

I really enjoyed the first TDU and I'm really enjoying the second one. Voice acting, character animation, and the story suck. But driving, car selection,weather, day night cycles, graphics overall and the bits that made TDU great are in TDU2.

So if you enjoyed the first you probably will enjoy this one ;)

You forgot off-roading :D

I can't wait to find all 10 dune buggy wrecks so I get to hoon it. I also just recently bought a house with 2 pools and no bedroom/kitchen. WAT?

The VW Beetle is great!

(must resist Top Gear jokes)

The voice acting was actually equally awful in the first game, its just that with no story, you didn't hear it nearly as much so you don't really notice it.

So... how do you sell cars in this thing?

EDIT: nvm, found the only convoluted way. Went to buy the One-77, couldn't afford it, sold all but 2 cars (apart from the trophy cars, looks like I'm stuck with the pink mustang...).

Anyone know, though, where the photos are saved? I want jpegs!

Last edited:
You can sell them when you are buying a car you can't afford. Except you can't sell those special cars you get from the competitions. Apparently after lvl25 you can sell cars more freely.

Photo's can't be opened by any program. Pretty much the only way to get an image is to go to the photo's ingame, and use an extral program like FRAPS.

Nope. I'm level 27 and I still can't sell cars.

I guess print screen would work too, but it's a real dick move to restrict the photos. :mad:

Yes, it's everything you love about TDU1 but better physics, graphics, more roads, more cars (I think), etc.

fuck the voice acting is bad

Holy fuck yes. If I have to hear about some stupid fucking brothers getting in a fight with Stewart again and the competition really heating up then I'm going to kill myself.