Lens Flair

^I could have sworn that AxlxA shoots Canon, an SD400 and Rebel XT...

lol, you're right, he's using a Rebel XT. I got confused :oops:

Why then is he saying that his Rebel XT is a better camera than mgkdk's Rebel XT? :lol:

ya bcs, i thought she has a elph too... that's why i posted the way i did.

ya.... you all still suck for not liking me. how dare you all. WRATH on your family!

It was kind of hot and muggy here today. So I went for a swim with some friends!

82349015-L.jpg

hehehe this is so "cool" (pun intended :p ) ^

those damm nikon users.. (im marrying one)..

:p

went bowling the other night with a photo club im in, was playing with long exposures and the strobe (multi flash) affect on my 550ex canon flash, for these results. was fun..

190523946_0808a584bc_b.jpg

190525862_4aeda30021_b.jpg

asphotos said:
those damm nikon users.. (im marrying one)..

:p
Be thankful you're marrying *any camera* user, she won't get mad at you for stopping to take that perfect shot :) (and remember me to her sister ;) )

Alright I'm a few hours early but I am too happy cuz I finally got some satisfactory panning shots!

This one was actually harder than horizontal panning I was practising since it required some circular motion to keep up with the subject:

IMG_0626_raw_resize.JPG

We had some Cellar of the Devil.. :evil:

364.jpg

Whoster your picture looks very grey, is that your intent or haven't you just calibrated your monitor? :eek:

The vivicam-shot of Venice is clearly the best, like someone already said.. Great mood, looks vintage ;)

BerserkerCatSplat said:
That's funny... her shots's EXIF says 350D, but I could have sworn she shot with a tiny Canon Elph body... :?

:lol: Sorry for the confusion, I do use a Canon Ixus i Zoom, and yes that shot was made with a 350D, just not mine, and to be honest I'm not 100% sure that I took that exact shot or what of any of the other shots I took using it :unsure:

car show seasons is on full bore right now.. so I'm not really shooting anything else at the moment :)

DSC_5824.jpg

From the camping trip this past weekend (well just before we left)

QUICK!! A guy from an american automotive magazine (British Motoring) is calling me soon about buying some of my photos from goodwood. How much do I say? He wants nine in total, I have no idea wot to say lol!!!!

lol, that's a tough one :s Never sold any photos myself and I doubt you'll find info about financial terms online.

Let me ask a few semi pro photographers I know around here and get back to you if they tell me anything useful.

And Congratulations! :)