New Murci?lago LP640

Beat me to making a thread about it :p

Coupled to a new six-speed gearbox, which can also be ordered with Lambo's e-gear sequential paddle shift, the LP640 howls from 0-62mph in 3.4 seconds - 0.4 seconds quicker than the 6.2-litre model.
I want that kind of power in my life NOW!

Man this car looks hot!! Can't wait til they take the roof off it. Only one problem: Audi>Lambo which means it still gets that stupid AWD differential :thumbsdown: That ruins it for me unfortunatly...

This thread can move from Gen-Auto I think...

Zonda still rules

Hot and sexy! Me likes and what POWWWEEERRRRR! :thumbsup:

andyhui01 said:
SL... whats wrong with the AWD from Audi?
Oh I don't like AWD in supercars <_< The Veyron needs it and I most certainly recognise that but everything else should be the 'traditional' RWD IMO.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
andyhui01 said:
Oh I don't like AWD in supercars <_< The Veyron needs it and I most certainly recognise that but everything else should be the 'traditional' RWD IMO.

I prefer the traditional RWD as well... but honestly, I would prefer a 4wd supercar, the only flaw of 4wd is well, top speed... but who really needs top speed

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
andyhui01 said:

i guess the germans want to make it more controlable

The Diablo had AWD as well, so WE didn't do it...

//edit: Crap, I had 150 threads to go through when I got home, "open in new tab" 'ed the first page of the newest 50 and didn't refresh before writing that...

////edit again: Funny, how we pretty much wrote exactly the same...

looks nice. cant wait for a proper pic though. dont like all that darkness

Oh man that's hot,and so very very evil. Oh yes please Mr. Lamborghini, more of that thank you :thumbsup: :drool: :drool:

(Yes, I know Ferruccio isn't around any more...)

I love it. I loved the murcie when they released it but over time it's become a little 'meh' like the diablo never did. This, though, those little details, FUCKING HAWT!!

M3lover said:
That just makes you weak in the knees.

And the Murcielago can't really be compared with the Zonda since it costs much much less.

Apart from price, I think they?re both supercars but with a different "flavor".
The Zonda is as close as a racecar can be from the street but still retaning the finesse and the luxury of an italian supercar. The Murci?lago is more of a "Look at me! I might not be the fastest, but don?t I look good?" Feel free to disagree (that?s what foruns are for) but that?s the impression I get.

EDIT: Looking at my avatar I think you guys can see my opinion on Lamborghinis :)