help with burning a DVD, files of one.

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
So i downloaded a dvd rip that is a DVD/ISO but I dont know how to burn it.

It uses Nero or atleast I can view some files with Nero but there are like pieces, the movie, a menu and some other files.

How do I burn this to be able to watch on a dvd player?

this is what the files look like,

dvd.jpg

HELP!! :?

can you just burn the disc as is with your software. that's just the files for a dvd movie. if nero doesn't let you burn it with the dvd structure as is, then try and burn it with just a windows utility. or use software that came with your dvd+rw, if you have any.

EDIT: forgot to mention that the structure for the dvd is as follows:

AUDIO_TS
VIDEO_TS

Those files you showed should be in VIDEO_TS. AUDIO_TS does not contain anything, but is needed for the dvd to be playable on a player.

Just go and create a Video DVD in Nero and pull all those files to the nero window...

As there is in Nero 6.

I still use Nero 6 because when I changed over to 7 all the audio CD's that I burnt skipped at the beginning of each track, so I changed back to 6 and it was fine. I was just thinking the other day that I should give 7 another go soon.

Is there any huge improvement over 6? Apart from the stupid media thingy....which I'll have to look up how to get rid of again.

Janus said:
As there is in Nero 6.

I still use Nero 6 because when I changed over to 7 all the audio CD's that I burnt skipped at the beginning of each track, so I changed back to 6 and it was fine. I was just thinking the other day that I should give 7 another go soon.

Is there any huge improvement over 6? Apart from the stupid media thingy....which I'll have to look up how to get rid of again.

Mine does the same bloody thing! I can't use 6 as its incompatible with SP2 for some reason.

EDIT: After realising it's a common problem, I found an easy solution. I copied an old version of mp3PRO.dll from Nero 6 over the Nero 7 version, and it's all good now :thumbsup: