Not in the USA? Bye bye US based online radio

Whatever, instead of listening online start downloading their whole albums, eat this, RIAA

Disgusting.

For every album you don't steal, I'm gonna steal THREE!

That is horrible.

Nothing was better than coming home from a long night while in Germany and listening to the sports talk radio station here in Philly.

Why people continue to support shit like this is beyond me.

I miss Pandora already :(

What are the US legislaters on - Crack Cocaine? You can't on-line gamble (not that I actually approve of gambling myself but I think you should have the right to if you want), now you can't listen to the radio. Hey its getting just like China, hang on aren't they a repressive communist state that suppresses personal individual freedoms?

Soon only US members will be able to access Final Gear.. :rolleyes:

if it's just a website, and not actually a program....just proxy around it like the site says. Then sooner people realize you can't control the internet the better.

What are the US legislaters on - Crack Cocaine? You can't on-line gamble (not that I actually approve of gambling myself but I think you should have the right to if you want), now you can't listen to the radio. Hey its getting just like China, hang on aren't they a repressive communist state that suppresses personal individual freedoms?

Actually we are saying you can't listen to our internet radio.