New help in making my self defense of car package against enviromentalists.

cdbob

Car(s)
'09 STi (soon gone),'04 TDi, '96 MX-5 M
Alright, I know a lot of facts but I wanted to start this thread so that all us car guys have facts we can print off and such with sources to really give the enviromentalists a kick in the butt, Does anyone have any good data on almost everything to do help things such a C02 emissions in various things ex. transport, industry, commerial, cars. Anything that can help me start to convert these people back to common sense would be great.

EDIT: If an Admin could please change to title of the thread to, Need help in making self defense of car package against enviromentalists, That would be great

Last edited:
I hear that factory farming is very bad for the enviroment...compared to driving.

Also planes, buses (most of which are dirty diesel) and heavy industry do much worse things than cars.

What thread title do you desire sir?

Oh and I'm sure someone made a thread similar to this sometime ago. It might be worth doing a search as there could be heaps of useful stuff for you there...

there's a statistic i've been looking for that i can't find about global warming and stuff: how much CO2 is emitted in total, and how much of it is because of humans?
on TG they also once showed a diagram explaining how much of CO2 comes from cars, if somebody could find that it would be great.

"A Range Rover, doing 10,000 miles a year, produces less green house gasses a day then a cow farting."