OSAMA BIN LADEN FOUND!.... by Morgan Spurlock?

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Has-Morgan-Spurlock-Found-Osama-Bin-Laden-7091.html

If Michael Moore is America?s number one documentary filmmaker, then after releasing Super Size Me Morgan Spurlock definitely became number 2. Except while Moore makes more point of view movies, Spurlock?s work is a lot closer to being what we think of when throwing around the word ?documentary?.

His next project is by far, his riskiest yet. Spurlock has finished his new movie Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?, in which he sets out to do what the United States government has apparently failed to do: Find Osama Bin Laden. The Weinstein Company bought the thing after seeing only 15 minutes of it at the Berlin Film Festival, and here?s where it gets really interesting. Rumor has it that Spurlock actually found Osama Bin Laden.

The film?s director of photography told SlashFilm that Morgan ?definitely got the holy grail.? Since the movie is about him hunting Osama, that would make him the holy grail? wouldn?t it? For now though, everyone around the production is keeping things locked down.

The film is supposed to debut in Park City at Sundance this year, and since tomorrow is the deadline for them to notify people who have received press credentials and I still haven?t heard anything, I guess I won?t be able to report back on it. I?m sure someone more important than us will. Whenever we all finally get around to seeing it, I can?t even begin to imagine the media madness this film will unleash if Morgan Spurlock actually found and hung out with Osama Bin Laden. It instantly raises a lot of important questions like... if mustachioed Morgan Spurlock can find him, don?t you have to assume the US government isn?t even trying?

Ok, ok, I know.... it's sort of a non-story since it's all just speculation. But I'm genuinely excited to see the final product of this movie/documentary and the media's response. Part of me finds it hard to believe that he would be able to find him... but stranger things have happened.

Euh... if he found him, wouldn't Osama have been caught?
Or is this Spurlock guy a selfish ass and didn't tell anyone?

Euh... if he found him, wouldn't Osama have been caught?
Or is this Spurlock guy a selfish ass and didn't tell anyone?

I'm going to make a big assumption that IF he was actually allowed to meet Osama, one of the conditions would be that he wouldn't tell anyone where he was. Osama isn't a stupid man.

I'm going to make a big assumption that IF he was actually allowed to meet Osama, one of the conditions would be that he wouldn't tell anyone where he was. Osama isn't a stupid man.
I'm not sure that I'd consider that "finding" Osama, that would be more of a "getting a meeting invite" from Osama's people.
And considering they probably then made sure they didn't let him know where he was (with blindfolds and such), it's not quite as impressive as actually finding him would have been.

I have a theory: Osama is hiding in Western Pakistan. The US knows this but has not gone after him because Musharraf is a necessary ally.

They don't have to tell anyone, per say. Just anything, perhaps he could mention the location to a Cruise missle.

Plus Stewie already found him on family guy.

perhaps he could mention the location to a Cruise missle.

http://img217.imageshack.**/img217/9903/060707cruisevmed1pwidecsj6.jpg?

My thing is that... before they supposedly met, Osama's "people" would have to have gotten word that a group of American film makers wanted to meet with him. I tend to think they would be smarter than just letting them walk in.

There are obviously more questions than answers with this one.

So, infiltrating a secret agent with the premise that he's a documentary filmmaker, or a reporter and finding Osama's current location via a tracking beacon smuggled in with the agent. That shouldn't be hard, right? And after that, spy satellites are all you need to track the movements of his convoy.

If the USA was trying to find him, and especially the CIA, they'd find him in a heartbeat. So they know where he is. The question is: why aren't they doing anything about it, or why CAN'T they do anything about it?

Oh, yeah, he found Osama and the NSA hasn't done diddly-squat about it. Right. People, it's all smoke and mirrors.

hopefully osama will be part of the movie, or at least appear in a few scenes :lol:

Trailer's out!

*YouBoob Clip*

I can't wait!

:lol: Now that's what I call entertainment! On a random note, one of my business professors at the uni is a distant relative of Morgan Spurlock. I'll ask if he's heard of this before.

Yeah, heard about this.

I think they narrowed it down to a certain area, but it was too dangerous to proceed. At least that's what I remember reading about it.

Are they playing Gogol Bordello in the trailer? And isn't he Russian or Kazak or something like that?

Yeah. Eugene Hutz is Ukranian.