Meet Dick, get Bushed

phuckingduck

is awesome!
Car(s)
'03 Volvo S60 AWD
So, some young lad with some ties to the White House is apparently arranging time with senior administration officials for generous donations to the Bush library.
A lobbyist with close ties to the White House is offering access to key figures in George W Bush?s administration in return for six-figure donations to the private library being set up to commemorate Bush?s presidency.

Stephen Payne, who claims to have raised more than $1m for the president?s Republican party in recent years, said he would arrange meetings with Dick Cheney, the vice-president, Condoleezza Rice, the secretary of state, and other senior officials in return for a payment of $250,000 (?126,000) towards the library in Texas.
Video and article here

Discuss.

Personally, I'm skeptical. But I'm certainly not going to rule out that it is occurring.

Can this be "alone time" with just the three of us? Me, Bush, and Henry?

henry_bigboy.jpg

I don't suppose we could choose the location of the meeting?

Did not know Bush could read - you learn something every day!

/EDIT Probably hangs out in the Janet and John section.

Last edited:
So, some young lad with some ties to the White House is apparently arranging time with senior administration officials for generous donations to the Bush library.

How much do picture books cost?

I could imagine that...

Bush: gahahahah *giggle* Tell me anothew stowy Mrs. Condy! The one about the pwesident who saved the wowld from tewwowists.

If you're meeting Dick Cheney, are the riot helmet and the Kevlar vest included as well?