Who will win the WRC Drivers Championship?

M5Rangerover

which driver will win and why

I think that Petter Solberg will win again, because he is showing consistency throughout the year, and the car is holding up

CanadianLoonie said:
Probably whoever's driving a Subaru WRX .

Wow, WRX win? You must have not watched WRC in a long time... :p

I'm hoping that Carlos Sainz wins.

If that Peugeot lasts even for a few races the champ will be (who else) Marcus Gr?nholm :wink:

I hope and think my national buddy Petter will take home the victory.
Things aren't looking too bright now, but when Petter sets goals - he usually makes them come true. (He set a goal to win WRC '03 already in '99 ;) )
hasm

I guess i have no other choice than to choose Marko Martin :)
He's a good driver and i think he has a chance to become the champ...

...or not :mrgreen:

I think Marko has a fear chance too, must agree^
haz

the citroen is getting old, even the team boss said that they dont expect to win any rallyes cuz the new cars not coming till either late this season or early next season

Loeb is enormously talented too (well everyone in the WRC is but I think he's special).

Petter won this one! Yippi :)

He got so pissed off when he got that 30 sec. penalty from WRC regulations, cuz not having (don't know the word for it) the "flappy" thingies behind the weels.
He's theory was that someone from the Peugot team noticed the car was missing the "flaps", then reported it to WRC...maybe a little revenge? I mean, who cares about that anyways, thos thingies don't make the car go any fatser anyways (as the Peugot car did from their miastake in their cars..) :lol:
haz

Well, if you were Peugeot, would you let them get away with any regulation... regardless of its intensity? I dont think so. Remember its more than a sport. These are manufactors trying to make money and doing well makes money. They dont want to see other manufactors make money...

I'm a Petter fan, but rules are rules, so I think the penalty was justified (It helps that it in the end it didn't matter :mrgreen: )

Yeah, I agree :)

haz

Why does he have to have a flappy paddle gear shift?