Top Gear T-Shirts?

Jasruler

Does Top Gear have any merchendise such as T Shirts or Hats you can buy?

bone said:
i hope not

Why would you say that?

I'd give my left arm for an "I am the Stig" TShirt. :lol:

if you subscribe to top gear magazine you get a free t-shirt. it's the "i am the stig" one like the one given to mark webber on last nights show
large.jpg

Jasruler said:
bone said:
i hope not

Why would you say that?

caus you'd look the same like all those wankers with a "cradle of filth" or "slipknot" shirts...

....stupid

bone said:
Jasruler said:
bone said:
i hope not

Why would you say that?

caus you'd look the same like all those wankers with a "cradle of filth" or "slipknot" shirts...

....stupid

Well I'm glad thats your opinion. :)

Now shut up. :)

bone said:
Jasruler said:
bone said:
i hope not

Why would you say that?

....stupid

but this is soo fucking cool to have a TG shirt. And no one will know what the fuck you are talking about, it'll be great!!

Leppy said:
Yeah I want one... but I struggle to come up with places I'd actually wear it.

Its a t-shirt... you wear them everywhere...?

I would even wear them to Parties... Nobody knows about TG and the STIG except 5 friends of mine...

Buba

Buba said:
I would even wear them to Parties... Nobody knows about TG and the STIG except 5 friends of mine...

Buba

Why wouldn't you wear it to parties?

Jasruler said:
Buba said:

Buba

Why wouldn't you wear it to parties?

Because if it would be widely known in Germany it would be as stupid as going to the caf? on a nice sunday with your Ferrari F1 cap...

Buba

http://img317.imageshack.**/img317/5913/topgeart4ry.th.jpg http://img317.imageshack.**/img317/3245/fifgeart0jq.th.jpg

Made those at work :> - too bad neither show are very well known in the states ... yet.

:)

Niiice 8)

Damn thats not fair! When I saw the 'I AM THE STIG' T-shirt, I said to myself that I need one. But I cant subscribe to Top Gear Magazine since I live in Hungary.

And Top Gear doesnt aire here so nobody would know what it says adn would be a one of a kind here... That is mancs doesnt already have one..

if someone did a run of shirts that just said "I am the Stig" on the front, they would prob do well