i know not many if any of yall skate but i thought the pictures were worthy

supeyquarters2small.jpg

a littlesoft but oh well i liked the composition
superquarters3small.jpg

supeyquarters1small.jpg

people still inline everywhere man haha
ya all the people that were into the fad quit
but rollerbladings still big

There are still many people still skatboarding and biking around here. It was really big about 4-5 years back, but only the people that were good in it still do it.

ya we get that here too
there was a video put out called fruitbooter too
was really really really good
and there was fruit everywhre
really funny

aww, I was hoping it was the other kind of skatng, with a board, ya know?

Nice pics man. I used to skate all over Germany when I lived there. Mostly little towns in the Rheinland-Pfalz......but went to descent sized cities like Kaiserslautern, Mannheim, Frankfurt, Koblenz, Koln with some German freinds to see comps and to a little stuff while they did breaks. Now my feet have outgrown my K2 250cc's :roll:

Keep up the awsome pics :thumbsup:

isaacaiken said:
people still inline everywhere man haha
ya all the people that were into the fad quit
but rollerbladings still big
where I live nobody inlines anymore. It's sad, I really enjoyed it, but it sucks getting hassled because you have wheels on your feet by the same people who were chilling with you the night before when you had your skateboard. There just wasn't anyone to skate with anymore, unless you went downtown, and then anyone who was skating was some homie-g wigger wannabe loser. The very last inline video I bought was hoax IV, and about that time I quit and started driving, which is a better hobby IMO, heheh.